Gibson Brands Forums

B/Day song for my son...

Lowdown

Thanx for that Matt. Was really fun doing it,has both my sons & lady doing backing vox on it too so it's pretty special. Something for him to keep when I'm gone.

I plan on doing one next year for my eldest,and am flat out writing and recording my own stuff at the moment(when I'm not on this forum)that I want to try and release.

Do you or anyone else have anything they want to share? Anything?...

• 1 month later...

Well I'm giving this a kick up the arse,no not for my own self grandiosing bullsh*t,but because everyone seems to be acquiring new guitars lately and putting up a few select videos and some of the posts in the lounge are bordering on inane crud.

So,I know TG has a studio and a couple of the other blokes do too.And there's gotta be others out there as well.

We ALL know Matt is a little pocket of sunshine -

So step up kids...waddya got hidden away?[biggrin]

This is great. I feel like we get to know members better when we hear a clip of the music they put out. Also, as others have said, "dragon bee" is a cool name, and the melody is catchy. Many props for planning some music around the people to whom it will matter most, (your family) instead of just focusing on making it big on the radio.

(Not that this couldn't have radio potential...) =)

I feel like we get to know members better when we hear a clip of the music they put out.

:- EXACTLY,highway.

You hit the nail on the head there.

So please put some songs up fellas...surfpup,I know you must have some songs you want to share. I heard your Zepplin jam song before so what else do you have?

Archived