Gibson Brands Forums

does any one here have?????

Gibson CS

insurance on their guitars???, im always afraid like a fire or a robber will cause harm to my babies.

really the only thing of value in my house are my music instraments, but do any of you guys have insurance on your instraments

granted this is irrplaceableDSCF0247-1.jpg

Ive insured all my guitars,I just gave my insurance company the make and serial numbers. You should always take insurance on anything valuble, your mad not to because you never know.

Agreed, It costs a fair bit but its necessary, especially if gigging. I'm talking about damage.

Also, the thought of my guitars being stolen worries me too. When you gig, people know what you have at home! Its not as if you keep your axes hidden away from prying eyes!

BTW, members of UK's Musician's Union have free insurance up to £2000 as a membership privilege. Doesn't cover too many

Historics I know, but its a start!

About $500 a year for $50k coverage, it's a separate articles policy with all serial numbers.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with all my guitar stuff on it.

My State Farm agent has a copy in case my computer gets stolen or destroyed too.

I email updates to her when I add or sell one.

Same thing for my guns.

I might get it cheaper someplace else, but everything I own (house, trucks, motorcycle) is with one agent.

Archived