Gibson Brands Forums

Analog Delay Suggestions?

deepblue

Hate to go off topic, but I bought a DL-8 Hardwire and love it to death. I've only gigged with it like 3 times, and am not one to mess with it during the week, so my time spent messing with it is about 10 minutes. And it's been "on" about 10 times that.

Pretty clean, and user friendly for a beer drinkin' bar gigger.

Sorry.................

I'll leave now........

Murph.

Ibanez AD9. Great analog delay' date=' works good with distortion and clean, and not too expensive. The Carbon Copy is good, it has more delay time, but it's not as good quality.[/quote']

I have a 1979 green box MXR that recently died on me, and the Carbon Copy isnt quite as clear.... It's pretty good at best

I've got a MXR Carbon Copy & I love it. It's a great pedal. You can't go wrong with a EH Memory Man though. I saw that Electro Harmonix is making 2 new variations on the Memory Man -Memory Boy and the Memory Toy. I believe both are also analog, but just a little more simple when you compare them to the Memory Man.

... I saw that Electro Harmonix is making 2 new variations on the Memory Man -Memory Boy and the Memory Toy.

Listening to those now on the EH site. Gotta say, the Memory Toy sounds pretty impressive for such a small pedal.

Archived