Gibson Brands Forums

Michael Jackson the legend

NeoLibMan

great entertainer? yes. the greatest? debatable.

Debatable but...MJ was a bad mothertucker at 5. Find me another five-year-old with THAT much soul.

I hear him sing Ben as a little boy, I tear up. He was golden. AND he gave great props to guitar. The solo in beat it was always SO pimp :-

I've always thought if Stevie Wonder were not blind he might have been a great competitor of MJs.

Elvis couldn't dance, lets not go there.

The only troll here is the man in your mirror Bill.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Um, sorry....

I meant "I'm not so sure about that" instead of that other thing...

You know...

James Brown was filming bathrooms in his seventies.

Running from the cops, etc.

Debatable but...MJ was a bad mothertucker at 5. Find me another five-year-old with THAT much soul.

I hear him sing Ben as a little boy' date=' I tear up. He was golden. AND he gave great props to guitar. The solo in beat it was always SO pimp [cool

I've always thought if Stevie Wonder were not blind he might have been a great competitor of MJs.

Elvis couldn't dance, lets not go there.

Not debating his talent, (although he was never my cup 'o tea).

He was weird...and that's always a lightning rod for criticism.

As far as 5 year olds..... not "soul" but Shirley Temple...put more into a song a 3 than MJ ever did. (am I showing my age?)

The only troll here is the man in your mirror Bill.

How in the hell did you know I was referring to you if you were not trolling A$$hole.

It's all you ever do when you come in here, is attempt to start trouble. I can not stand people like you and I'm willing to bet you don't have many friends because you are a miserable slob and a cry baby. I'm willing to bet you are going to have a very lonely holiday season. Grow up, get a life and become a productive human being instead of trolling the internet for conflicts.

I'm taking the ban for this one and I'm gone for good from this site. There is too many cry babies, bullies, and arm chair politicians.

The best of luck to the decent folks that come here to chat music and guitars.

Archived