Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Customer Service

swleary

Hi Everyone,

I just called Gibson to ask a question about strings. To make a long story short, I found the Gibson Customer Service great. Not only did Roger answer my question in under 10 seconds, he was very friendly and helpful. We even talked about whiskey and the weather in Nashville ,compared to Ontario.

I've dealt with some bad customer service over the years. I must say, Gibson is by far the best I've dealt with. I'm super impressed by the company , the people and their great products.

BTW- ALL gibsons that come out of Nashville ,come with Gibson BRITE WIRES lol

Most cool indeed!

Yeah, I call them often with questions right out of this forum.

The guys posting here from overseas don't have the luxury, so I try to help 'em out when I can.

Great guys there - and open 24/7 though the phone doesn't always get answered.

Most cool indeed!

Yeah' date=' I call them often with questions right out of this forum.

The guys posting here from overseas don't have the luxury, so I try to help 'em out when I can.

Great guys there - and open 24/7 though the phone doesn't always get answered.

[/quote']

Yea, when I first got my Les Paul, the treble pickup would cut out sometime, it still does actually, and I called Gibson to find out what I could do, not being into fixing it myself like I am now.

It was kinda expensive to call...email is the way now..lol

Nice of you to post your positive experience; usually the only time you hear about any kind of customer service it's bad.

I've contacted Gibson CS only once and they were very helpful. I had a problem with the ABR-1 bridge (rattle) on my SG Junior and wanted to get a Nashville bridge to replace it but I didn't want to have to put the Nashville posts in the body as that would have involved drilling out the holes for the larger threads. The CS rep didn't have a solution for me but he did put me in contact with a guy who was able to help me out. I thought it was pretty cool of the rep to go out of his way to get me the help I needed even though he couldn't solve my problem directly.

Yeah Rich,

Same thing here.

They've never been afraid to drop a name in the business for me either.

They've steered me to Gruhns on old/odd stuff, and to a couple dealers for left-handed Gibsons.

Others that escape right now.

Good guys, in a world full of Customer Torture.

Good to see positive responses !!! Makes someone want to keep doing business with a company that will help in any shape or form.

Not many companies out there will direct you to another business, just so you'll be happy. Kinda gives you a warm feeling inside (which is good, it's cold here today lol)

The guys posting here from overseas don't have the luxury' date=' so I try to help 'em out when I can.[/quote']

Yes, and local distributors/dealers have POS customer service, and most people there don't know sh1t about gibsons or guitars in general.[cursing]

Luckily we have this forum and lots of cool guys willing to help.[angry]

Archived