Gibson Brands Forums

This is a sweet Gibby!

jaxson50

You're right. That is one beautiful box. I'm glad they didn't inlay his signature with Mother of Pearl into the fretboard like they did on the Robert Johnson model. I have one and it annoys me everytime I look at it. How many years did they make the Nick Lucas model? Having the artist name designation on the inside label was enough.

Pretty nice price too. i was working with Fullers last year on a custom shop one off very similar to this and the best I could do for price was about $3500 so I never went through with it. Now they put one out with a little more bling than I was seeking, and a lower price too. http://www.fullersguitar.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1581&category_id=131

that IS a nice guitar....a little stiff on the price' date=' I'd say......[/quote']

Yes, but I assume that's MAP and street price will be about 30% less, no? In any case, a very cool guitar. Love the adi top, 12 fret body and 25" scale. Not so crazy about the bound fingerboard with the tabs at the fret ends, but I could live with that. Wonder what the tuners are, anyone know?

I love small body acoustics and this one would fit my style perfect. Gibson has the best looking sunburst, always has. And I dig the herringbone!!!!! I would prefer something other then the LR Baggs, I have the same system in my J-12-15 Martin and the battery is always flopping around inside the guitar.

I may have to sell my D-35. I'd hate to see her go, but the L 00 would fit my needs better.

that IS a nice guitar....a little stiff on the price' date=' I'd say......[/quote']

I agree wiley ! Theres a lot out there in that $ range that kicks butt tone wise !

Its interesting to me how Gibson markets its signiture limited edition models.

I have found 3 incredible sounding L00s. The one I have now is John Grevens L00v which is superb in tone matching vintage Gibsons L00 tone almost not for note. Except its newer. Its burst is a very cool vintage color!

I have a David Flammang L 35 coming in a couple of weeks Ill see it fits my tone taste.

I have not played a L00 legend nor the Keb Mo yet though. I want to !

These little guitar put out the sound ! [lol]

Archived