Gibson Brands Forums

Morning after

Cruznolfart

Dog's been walked, chickens been rousted out and eggs collected, cats have been let out and back in again, coffee's been on since 0530 and I'm all alone! We made it to midnight and then some. I don't drink so no morning-head for me. The others shared some champagne...I might not see them for a bit. If they're not up by 0800 I'm practicing bass anyway! [love]

Merry Morning After, ladies and gents, have a wonderful 1st day of the New Year! clap.gif

Got up this morning feeling great. Decided Pheasant hunting is over on Sunday better go

get a couple of birds. Well no work out today after going 3/4 of mile in snow that in places

was 3' drifts. The dogs loved it even though it's -6 F this morning. The new pup is doing great

at 5 months she already nows that when the German Shorthair goes to point there are birds

and flushes them right away and watches them so she can retrieve also. She actually retrieved her

first bird today and in all that snow. By the time we got back I was soaking wet it was a

workout. Great way to start the new year.

CW

Played a "Gig" last night. It went moderately well, with improvements sorely needed, in some areas.

But, it wasn't all that bad, I guess. (I'm never satisfied, and I'm my/our worst critic, anyway.) Got home,

to find my furnace was blowing cold air, into the house..AGAIN! It does this, everytime I leave, for any

lenght of time. WOOOOOEEEEEOOOO!! Usually, I just go down into the basement, unplug everthing,

wait a few minutes, and repluge things in, and we're back in business. NOT last night! So, I dug out

the space heaters, opened the oven (bake @ 350), and was prepaid to shiver, between the areas that

those things would heat...but, decided to give the furnace (2 hours later) another try. Bingo...it worked,

and (so far) is still working. Not the best way to start off 2010, when it's in the lower "Teens" at night,

but it could be worse. And, it's a holdover, from the last year or so, anyway. Have replaced everything

we could think of, that might be causing the furnace troubles....AND, since it only seems to happen, when

I leave, for more than an hour or so...especially at night...maybe the place it just 'haunted??" LOL! Who

knows?

Anyway....HAPPY NEW YEAR, to ALL! I HOPE/PRAY, it WILL be!

Cheers,

CB

happy new years everyone!!!! i went to a friend's party till 1am then went back to my best friend's house and played Call of Duty till 4 am then fell asleep and woke up again at 9:30.

but i feel great! its been a great day so far... i hope its the same for all of you... and if you got drunk last night, i hope the headache isnt too bad....

once again, happy new year!! [-(

I was set to come out on top until a friend said "Fancy a single malt before you go" I accepted. Little did i know he had no small glasses left and to my horror I was handed nearly half a pint of whiskey... Even more to my horror I drank all of it....

Im paying for it now....

Regards

And a good one to you all!!

Got up this morning feeling great. Decided Pheasant hunting is over on Sunday better go

get a couple of birds. Well no work out today after going 3/4 of mile in snow that in places

was 3' drifts. The dogs loved it even though it's -6 F this morning. The new pup is doing great

at 5 months she already nows that when the German Shorthair goes to point there are birds

and flushes them right away and watches them so she can retrieve also. She actually retrieved her

first bird today and in all that snow. By the time we got back I was soaking wet it was a

workout. Great way to start the new year.

CW

Sounds lovely, CW, indeed a great start to the new year. Can't stop grinning thinking about that first retrieve. Was she real proud?

I got up at 04:30. At 07:20. And at 09:30 once again. My sons made my schedule....[lol]

Happy New Year Cruz! And everyone else of course...

Hector' date=' a little over 8 years ago I took my daughter-in-law to her doctor for her first ultrasound. My Son met us there. While we were waiting outside for her to get her exam, I asked my Son if he was a little nervous. He said "I'll just be glad when this is all over."

I said "You're 33 years old...it'll be awhile yet". It took him a moment to catch the irony.

Your lovely Sons own you now, compadre, get used to it. Revel in it. Roll around in it and get it all over you and be happy with it. [lol

Archived