Gibson Brands Forums

When I'm 64...

DeVeeWee

Guys' date=' yesterday was my Birthday and I want to tell you "I'm not dead yet!

Born in '64, now 46, headin' to 64...but I will never stop singin', playin'...and diggin' the weeds...

[/quote']

Happy B-Day!

Born in '64? Dang.... my second year of High School! (okay...now it ain't funny any more!)

I remember when I saw "rain" the beatles tribute band' date=' the guy playing george harrison played the clarinet part on his guitar, it was soo cool!

happy B-day![/quote']

Thx Jesse! Clarinet in "When I'm sixty-four" I presume or what is "A day in the life"...

Many happy returns' date=' Kris! Hey, I betcha you get to wear your Batman pajamas for your birthday, eh? You sly dog! [cool'] From a personal perspective, at 61 I'm still singing, playing and digging the weed, m'self. If I can do it, any ol' Batman can! [biggrin]

...Thx Dennis, I'm always in to post some pics but this time I landed 1meter too far to the right, so no pics today, LOL!

BTW, you telling me, digging the weeds, has some weird connotation...:-

Oh my! You're in your prime now.

Think I'm kidding? I mean it, at 50 you'll be at the peak in terms of weight training potential maximum, and with those years under the belt you're more confident than ever. By 64 you'll be able to just let it go and pretend to be deaf like my gramps used to when grams would ask him to do stuff.

Archived