Gibson Brands Forums

neo-con appreciation thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neo sails with only one flag not matter how rough it gets at Sea' date=' I respect that.

Only Mexicans use words like "fuchi" "cochinos" and by the use of "gueyes" most likely Monterrey or the North.[/quote']

"fuchi" is used here too, "cochinos" too, now "gueyes" that's some hardcore mexican stuff! [cool]

"fuchi" is used here too' date=' "cochinos" too, now "gueyes" that's some hardcore mexican stuff! [lol']

That's right, ya'll. I'm a hardcore mexi-melt. Guadalajara, Jalisco. Born and raised 'till my mid-teens.

I was a total fresa, "osea, vez." xD

Sorry for the bump, *cough

That's right' date=' ya'll. I'm a hardcore mexi-melt. Guadalajara, Jalisco. Born and raised 'till my mid-teens.

I was a total fresa, "osea, vez." xD

Sorry for the bump, *cough[/quote']

Yo no sabia que usaran guey en Guadalajara ya que es una cosa norteña. Yo soy de Monterrey Izzy.

Yo no que fumar del Chalupa Supreme?

I'm not sure I know what the above actually means.

It sorta means you like girls. :-k

I can't speak any Spanish' date=' but I can fake it believeably.[/quote']

Leave out the chalupa references and you'll be fine. #-o

It sorta means you like girls. :-k

Leave out the chalupa references and you'll be fine. #-o

i!i!i!i!i!Gracias!i!i!i!i!i!i

Habla dos quesadillas comprar el grande chorizo del Ricardo Montalban? Voy a meter mi pene en un burrito grande!

Sorry to all I've offended so far, and all who I'll offend in the future.

Yo no sabia que usaran guey en Guadalajara ya que es una cosa norteña. Yo soy de Monterrey Izzy.

Que no tambien dicen "primo" o "huerco"?

Monterrey? *points at her elbow.

Why hasn't Neo come to tell us to STFU with the taco bell menu? :P

Que no tambien dicen "primo" o "huerco"?

Monterrey? *points at her elbow.

Why hasn't Neo come to tell us to STFU with the taco bell menu? :P

haha nice,

First sentence true, second isn't (wish it was, I spend too damned much money), third Neo must be working late these days. It is going to be kind of anti-climatic when he shows.

So is it true what they say about "Mujeres Tapatias"?......just kidding I got nothing (except for a few memories since I used to go to spring break in Mazatlan")

When did this go from English into Spanish?

In post #16 I attempted in a very poor excuse for Spanish, to explain a delicate double entendre to TG. There are others who are using proper Spanish in later posts, even to the point of discerning dialectical differences based on geographic influences. Languages are wonderful things, n'est-ce pas?

In post #16 I attempted in a very poor excuse for Spanish' date=' to explain a delicate double entendre to TG. There are others who are using proper Spanish in later posts, even to the point of discerning dialectical differences based on geographic influences. Languages are wonderful things, n'est-ce pas?

[/quote']

Elocuent explanation indeed.

No,I'm not one of your boyfriends here to stroke your ego - you do that well enough yourself sunshine[lol] - but seriously,you're alright...at least you like "Speedin' Back To My Baby". So I hold out hope for ya yet.

Just yankin' your chain mate...I looove pushin' buttons,couldn't resist ya.

Still say you're an oddball though[blink] [lol]

[biggrin][love] [love]

Yo no que fumar del Chalupa Supreme?

I'm not sure I know what the above actually means.

I can't speak any Spanish' date=' but I can fake it believeably.[/quote']

not to believable really iunless you do actually want to smoke a mexican lunch wrap made famous by the Taco Bell Chihuahua who it appears was your spanish instructor.

Archived