Gibson Brands Forums

Blow some steam off here!

Silenced Fred

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off well said.

-I'm sick of all the fuss over murph, seriously guys its getting ridiculous. If he says hes never coming back every two weeks so be it, (no offense murph) I don't give a sh!t.

- Secondly, The "Am I the only one who doesnt get blues" thread, too much controversy there.

- That troll in XDX's thread telling people to fxck off, hows about you get a fxcking life, go fondle yerself buddy, dont be an ***.

- I understand why the above comment will probably get deleted but I'd appreciate it if it stayed.

- I'm sick of people b!tching about the moderating. He stops the fire before it starts. Don't like it? Get out.

- It's you're not your (I hate to be a grammar nazi but seriously some people who are culprits of this should know basic grammar)

- whatever

first off well said.

-I'm sick of all the fuss over murph' date=' seriously guys its getting ridi****us. If he says hes never coming back every two weeks so be it, (no offense murph) I don't give a sh!t.

- Secondly, The "Am I the only one who doesnt get blues" thread, too much controversy there.

- That troll in XDX's thread telling people to fxck off, hows about you get a fxcking life, go fondle yerself buddy, dont be an ***.

- I understand why the above comment will probably get deleted but I'd appreciate it if it stayed.

- I'm sick of people b!tching about the moderating. He stops the fire before it starts. Don't like it? Get out.

- It's you're not your (I hate to be a grammar nazi but seriously some people who are culprits of this should know basic grammar)

- whatever[/quote']

I agree to everything. This whole thread will be deleted thanks to some "friends"

I give it ten minutes..

I agree to everything. This whole thread will be deleted thanks to some "friends"

I give it ten minutes..

ten?? so much?

everything DAS said, is true, but after, you put up with sh!t like that in real life, on an online forum?

you learn just not to give a ****...

ten?? so much?

everything DAS said' date=' is true, but after, you put up with sh!t like that in real life, on an online forum?

you learn just not to give a ****...

[/quote']

Exactly, i got too much sh¡t going on in the real world to worry about what some d¡ck behind a keyboard says, anyone that does, well, have fun with that.....

I go here to learn stuff and have fun :-

Archived