Gibson Brands Forums

How do I????????

Basshole

How do I connect three amps so they can use them all at once? I have a Boss Tuner Pedal, which I use to plug in two amps at once. I wonder if there is a pedal or special cable that would be able to plug in all three.

Here is what I'm talking about.

Guitar > ??? > Three Bass amps.

How do I connect all three?

Run in parallel......................if ya got some heavy tube amp ....and a fire extenguisher you could run the powered out into

the power amp in or just straight into the tube deal and see just how heavy you can make the blue lightning in the power tubes. and really the fun is you gotta be really rockin ...and not just concerned with the obvious fire .....you will have to put out....

I think morley makes a box you can use for that... I'll check them out and see what I can come up with.

If not' date=' you could just make yourself a cable just as mcmurray said.[/quote']

I think you're talking about the Morley ABC box, I not sure if you can run all amps at the same time with it.

"Back in the old days"' date=' when all amps had two or more paralleled input jacks, we just daisy-chained the amps to gether by connecting the extra input jacks to each other with extra guitar cords.[/quote']

Missed saying that by 3 mins.... LOL

Archived