Gibson Brands Forums

gibson case ?

met1977

Hey guys can anyone tell me if a sg will fit in a les paul hardcase? I bought a new sg faded and my local dealer didn't have one to fit it. I would like to have a gibson case I have found a few a evil bay but they say les paul case. I don't want to buy one and it not work from pics they look like the same case......Thanks for the help guys................[lol]

I would agree with Amplify. I'm not 100% sure, but I wouldn't chance an e-bay purchase then have to go through the hassles when you have to return it because it does't fit.

You can try several on-line dealers, I'm sure someone will have SG cases.

GuitarCenter.com

Musiciansfriend.com

etc. etc...

Tbones right I just tried my SG in my LP case and the only way it's going

in is with a hammer. LOL. SG's to wide at the cut away by a couple inches.

CW

*nod* Most poeple don't realize that while the body of the SG isn't as thick, it is actually wider in many places than the les paul. The SG LOOKS smaller, but the body is actually bigger in some ways, especially the eliptical shaped bottom.

*nod* Most poeple don't realize that while the body of the SG isn't as thick' date=' it is actually wider in many places than the les paul. The SG LOOKS smaller, but the body is actually bigger in some ways, especially the eliptical shaped bottom.

[/quote']

+1 ......

thanks guys for all the answers to my question. I didn't want to buy one and it not fit. I am probably just gonna order a tkl case through guitar center they are 10 bucks cheaper than musicians friend. I know they make gibson cases.........I am so afraid its gonna get damaged or something before I get my case for it.............

thanks guys for all the answers to my question. I didn't want to buy one and it not fit. I am probably just gonna order a tkl case through guitar center they are 10 bucks cheaper than musicians friend. I know they make gibson cases.........I am so afraid its gonna get damaged or something before I get my case for it.............

Try calling MF and tell them GC has the same case for less money, and you'll buy from them if they beat the GC price.

they will. I've done this on a few items and saved some money. check out all the lowest price ads all the stores run .

( And , yes i know that there the same store, but this works)

Archived