Gibson Brands Forums

Tiger Woods About To Speak

Rocky4

Wow' date=' you worked that out! Gotta admit, the resemblance is striking. When the press gets a hold of this it's all over but the crying. [thumbup

elin-nordegren-and-tiger-woods-on-red-carpet.jpg

Kingofkings10.JPG

So...he's really in love with Vera Miles and his adopted sister is Natalie Wood (recently rescued from the Comanches)?

No wonder he's got problems...[biggrin]

So...he's really in love with Vera Miles and his adopted sister is Natalie Wood (recently rescued from the Comanches)?

No wonder he's got problems...[biggrin]

LOL! You got that right. Tiger needs a motorcycle! You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office. Cuz we're all so well-adjusted.

redneck-sleeping-in-bed-with-motorcycle.jpg

I have a problem with this "sex addiction" thing. Does going into therapy for it involve giving up sex? That's what rehab means' date=' isn't it? You learn how to avoid your addiction. An addict cannot do his addiction after rehab without being considered a failure for falling off the wagon. And what kind of "meeting" will he go to? "Hi, I'm Tiger and I haven't had sex for 3 months." Just wondering.[/quote']

I think they put a shock collar on the putter and when he thinks about a hole in one then.........zzzzzztttt@#$%^&!!!!

Hey, it could work.

I'm another one who votes for

I DON'T CARE

I didn't care when he did it, and I care even less now that they have it under a microscope.

The world really slipped a cog when everyone decided these sports hero's were role models, here's a guy that swings a stick for a living why does anyone but his wife care who the hell he slept with or why.

He's addicted to sex? big deal he's young rich and male of course he's addicted to sex. the only thing dumber then this was the whole Jay Leno fiasco - I mean come on Jay Leno fought for his multi million dollar job and wasn't nice to David Letterman big deal, I bet that only happens a few million times a day in the real world.

Does anyone else wonder why it is that when a rich person behaves poorly it is a addiction?

If this was the guy next door that was banging anything on legs what would you think of him or her?

****!

But when it's a celebrity it's not his fault! OH No! The Poor guy has a addiction....No he doesn't! He's just a horn dog...

One other question, if this were a woman pro golfer would we be talking about a addiction? Nope, She would be a ****...period, end of discussion...

Does anyone else wonder why it is that when a rich person behaves poorly it is a addiction?

If this was the guy next door that was banging anything on legs what would you think of him or her?

****!

But when it's a celebrity it's not his fault! OH No! The Poor guy has a addiction....No he doesn't! He's just a horn dog...

One other question' date=' if this were a woman pro golfer would we be talking about a addiction? Nope, She would be a ****...period, end of discussion...

Not if it was with another woman. We'll ride that story till its feet fall off. bounce1_smilie.gif

...What's all this about Tony the Tiger?

Oh' date=' I just read the thread over and realized you were talking about Tiger Woods.

Sorry, I don't follow hockey, so I still don't know what all this is about.[/quote']

That got a laugh outta me

That got a laugh outta me

Dom, what are you doing laughing at things? I'm not telling jokes, so what's there to laugh about?

Back to work, you. Them eggs ain't gonna scramble themselves.

I've got hungry mouths to feed here. We're not running an auto body shop either. This here's a diner.

It's an eating establishment. If you don't like it, then leave--hey! Quit burning them beans!!!

Archived