Gibson Brands Forums

Tiger Woods About To Speak

Rocky4

I gotta say, the ONLY thing of note here is the guy on HLN who said "We don't want to see Elin standing there supporting him...."

[bored] Don't want to see them together and working it out?

The whole thing has been a media piss-n-moan: "This isn't NEARLY the mudslinging bloodbath we wanted it to be!!"

"News" has gotten to be a complete and utter cesspool, thanks to effluence like this.

I have a problem with this "sex addiction" thing. Does going into therapy for it involve giving up sex? That's what rehab means, isn't it? You learn how to avoid your addiction. An addict cannot do his addiction after rehab without being considered a failure for falling off the wagon. And what kind of "meeting" will he go to? "Hi, I'm Tiger and I haven't had sex for 3 months." Just wondering.

Transcript:

"Waa!"

"I'm sorry."

"I'm going to counseling."

"Forgive me."

"Leave my wife alone; it's not her fault"

"Waa!"

I got yer back Rich :-

Nice synopsis, remind me to skip the real deal and just catch your summation next time.... SO much better!

lol! Next he'll be on Oprah to have his sins washed away.

What makes me roll my eyes is that it took him months to just admit the whole damned thing. One could argue that it's only his family's business, but his *** belongs to all those sponsors who handed him money for endorsement deals; he could have saved himself a lot more embarrassment and probably money if he just manned up right away instead of going into hiding.

I have to agree with ChanMan on this...it sounds like Woods and his wife are trying to deal with this as adults.

The rest of us are not, including the other women involved, the media and we, the idiot masses, drooling over every sordid little detail and angry that we're not being spoonfed every dirty little detail in HD, extreme close-up and 5.1 audio.

He's a really good GOLFER and I don't recall him ever claiming to be anything else...

I still don't see what the big deal is. He's not some NFL player who plowed his SUV into a crowd while drunk or ran an illegal dog breeding & fighting ring or brought a handgun into the locker room (save it for the shooting range, John Wayne). All of the pain he caused is emotional. I feel for his wife and kids, but that's about it. He's an insanely wealthy athlete (barely, just above NASCAR drivers and billiards players) with a normal, male sex drive who had tons of women throwing their selves at him. How can anyone be surprised?

I still don't see what the big deal is. He's not some NFL player who plowed his SUV into a crowd while drunk or ran an illegal dog breeding & fighting ring or brought a handgun into the locker room (save it for the shooting range' date=' John Wayne). All of the pain he caused is emotional. I feel for his wife and kids, but that's about it. He's an insanely wealthy athlete (barely, just above NASCAR drivers and billiards players) with a normal, male sex drive who had tons of women throwing their selves at him. How can anyone be surprised? [/quote']

I have to agree with evol... Boys will be boys...

Archived