Gibson Brands Forums

New Addition to Rocket Family

rocketman

Jeez....

Is he, um.... energetic?

[drool][omg] :D/

Buddy of mine in Kansas just got his wife an abandoned pup, mixed breed, part Schnauzer.

Still hasn't figured out that their 100 lb. German Shepherd isn't interested in taking orders from him.

Congrats RM!

Kid needs a dog with lots of energy, they'll keep each other out of trouble - which will make the wife happy.

#-o[omg]

Thanks Neo! My buddy has two German Shepherds. His buddy, who is a former Buffalo Sabre and now a dog trainer for local police, gets them from the Czech Republic. They are great dogs. My wife wanted something much smaller though.

He's pretty energetic, but so far he's been a very good dog. We took him out three times today and he did his duty outside already! I know he'll have an accident but hopefully the training will go well. They gave us protein paste to feed him. He's only 3.5 pounds and the vet said that they don't know when their bodies are out of energy. So we need to make sure he's got enough protein. Geez, babies are easier to manage! He had a long day today and he is pooped out now. It's been a lot of fun though....

Archived