Gibson Brands Forums

Huffing freon, paint, hairspray on rise among teens.

Blackie

Unless you want to end up dead or like Ozzy ( who has admitted heavy use as a teen )

a cheap high will leave your brain like swiss cheese over time.

You'll be sounding like ........eh er eh ar ugh eh ba ba bi bis bis b biscuit

I don't like when people say Ozzie is crazy thanks to drugs. Now obviously they were a factor, but I saw an interview with Tony Iommi saying when he first met Oz, Ozzie had a pet shoe that was tied to a rope and he would drag the thing everywhere with him. So just to be fair Ozzie was pretty crazy before he started using drugs. Ozzie is an example of someone killing the only two brain cells they ever had.

I don't like when people say Ozzie is crazy thanks to drugs. Now obviously they were a factor' date=' but I saw an interview with Tony Iommi saying when he first met Oz, Ozzie had a pet shoe that was tied to a rope and he would drag the thing everywhere with him. So just to be fair Ozzie was pretty crazy before he started using drugs. Ozzie is an example of someone killing the only two brain cells they ever had.[/quote']

Yeah Ozzy has always been a bit on the odd side, but he makes great music.

A close friend in law enforcement sez he kinda liked arrests of kid who huffed a lot: The bust was kinda like moving sheep 'cuz of what happened to their brains. That's not a joke.

Also I had another friend who never huffed or smoked anything, but died with major lung problems. They figure working around all kinds of ag and machine repair chemicals and genetics combined for the problems. You don't think about that when you're a kid, but inability to walk even with otherwise "ok" legs ain't fun.

m

I'm driving down Lake St in Minneapolis and as I come up to an alley I see a guy look up

and his whole face is covered in gold paint. There was a bag in his hand. He was standing

beside the hardware store in the alley. Gold I tell you, his face was completely gold.

CW

Lol I really don't recommend the duster. Apparently it's pretty bad for you.

One time a few friends and I were hanging out on my friend's porch and they were all inhaling some of that air duster. My friend (not the sharpest knife in the drawer) was really wolfin the stuff down. The mail lady walks up and he just falls straight back and passes out right in front of her. It was SO AWKWARD. He got up and brushed it off but felt pretty stupid.

Another time we were sitting around at break at school and one of my friends whips a can out. I did it and I just said something really slow and low pitched and you should have seen the look on their faces. It was pretty funny.

By the way with this stuff you don't spray it in a bag and stuff. It's just a straight aerosol can and you inhale it straight out of the can. The high lasts about 10 or 15 seconds. But it really hits you.

It's a VERY stupid thing to do.

Metallics had more chemical propellants It used to be funny arresting people huffing paint they would stand there denying everything with the whole mouth and nose area painted bright silver.

It's not very funny when you zipping kids into body-bags no matter what color is mixed with all the snot and blood when they collapse their lungs. That stuff messes people up fast, and it's also fatal on a fairly regular basis for the heavy users.

Regular use would be ridiculously stupid. You get high for a few seconds. You might as well just get some better drugs that aren't as bad for you if you're that desperate. Then again, I guess the appeal is that it's a cheap or free way to get high.

Don't do drugs kids!

I was laughing my way the whole thread down, until I read Retro's comment about zipping kids into body bags... That's it,I'm leaving the thread...

P.S.: I have never been high on drugs or other mind-stimulating substance in my life. I got drunk 3 times (don't wanna do it again), I got high because of love and got high in great music concerts and that's about it. Hell, I don't even smoke.

Love & music do it fine for me! You can keep the rest...

Archived