Gibson Brands Forums

who has messed me clock up

Blackie

Blackie,

There's hope for us man...

That's one of the items for my platform when I make my run for President.

In the Untied States, we will finally start tying all these loose ends up once and for all.

Daylight Saving Time?

Damn right.

We're ALL gonna "spring forward" one hour - and stay there.

No more of this back & forth bullsh!t.

We'll all have that "extra" hour of daylight in the evening where it does the most good.

I'm in Arizona where we don't participate at all.

Great eh?

No.

Since we straddle two time zones, nobody here can ever keep track of the surrounding states.

Let's see now, California is now on Pacific Daylight Time, which is the same as Mountain Standard Time.

Utah & New Mexico are in the same zone as Arizona, but wait... nope, they've changed.

Now they're the same time as the entire central United States, because they went to Mountain Daylight...

So here in Mountain Standard Time, we're now Pacific, while the rest of Mountain is now in Central.

Got it.

Okay, so what time is it at Aunt Ethel's house now? Has she already gone to bed?

And what about the Customer Service people at the end of all those 1-800 numbers you call?

Are you on hold now because there's nobody home?

The 2 clocks at Hoover Dam straddling Nevada & Arizona are worthless now - they read the same time.

So why are there two clocks on a big-*** dam in the middle of fxcking nowhere in the desert?

970_image4_large.jpg

Archived