Gibson Brands Forums

New Song Up - "ORIGINAL"

Lowdown

Shred can't sing....and Shred ain't got nothing to say. Lyrically.

[-(

For the first one, I can't sing either. But I seriously doubt the second boy...[-(

I just heard it and was blown away! You guys seriously rock! Many congrats to everyone involved guys! Great job... But the slide guitar playing took it to another level! Who's the player there...?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, great work indeed guys. I'd be up for a blues jam if it's happening! I can't sing for **** and my lyrics are good if I get inspired enough, but that rarely happens :)

What about this one guys? Its a Demo of mine and I would like to leave the last lead in (mine) but yall are more than welcome to spin ideas on the rest. I am not a member of that site so I am unsure how to do that or even try.

Join up here.

Upload your mp3 file' date='make sure you also sign up for the artist account page when prompted (if memory serves me right) and then wait for 24 hours 'til it's approved and upload the song url for us here.

We'll take it from there - if you want I'll have a stab at chopping and dropping it for ya,but that's up to you.

Oh...and don't forget Blackie & my fee's and such...our people will be in touch.[biggrin

Well Thanx heaps to our new participant (big round of applause mates) guitarest,it looks like we're gonna have 2 tracks ta mess with here fellas...choices choices. Seems like only yesterday Blackie & I were the only takers...what a difference a week and some "why the fukc not"s makes.

Excellent.

I'm nearly done,so hang on a bit longer...

Well Thanx heaps to our new participant (big round of applause mates) guitarest' date='it looks like we're gonna have 2 tracks ta mess with here fellas...choices choices. Seems like only yesterday Blackie & I were the only takers...what a difference a week and some "why the fukc not"s makes.

Excellent.

I'm nearly done,so hang on a bit longer...[/quote']

Since the applause smiley does not work:

[cool][thumbup]:)[thumbup][lol]

Archived