Gibson Brands Forums

A Quadrillon

Blackie

What year is the US going to hit that deficit ?............or will our country just collapse.

And various states will align with whatever country sends troops to seal there border.

And the long awaited anything goes anarchy and assualt weopon wielding militias be the law of what land they can protect, take or control. And any crazed group with weapons

rapes and pillages there way down the interstate.

Yeah good times.......

Yeah, I hear you.

My dad fought in three wars (WWII, Korea, Nam) for this country. They gave him a DSC in Korea & he came back to a country where he and my mom couldn't be married in most states (miscegnation). Despite it all he stuck by this country, served 27 years in the Army and flew the flag on every holiday.

I may disagree with my government sometimes-but here I am free to disagree. My Dad taught me that, and that it is the one thing worth fighting for.

No gotta have weapons to rape and pillage down the interstate.

Oh, okay.

Well....

If yer travels take you thru Arizona on I-10, I only live a few miles down the road.

The NeoCon Compound is actually pretty well hidden in regards to its primary purpose - er, ideology.

People pass by all the time not realizing...... well, you know....

:)

What year is the US going to hit that deficit ?............or will our country just collapse.

And various states will align with whatever country sends troops to seal there border.

And the long awaited anything goes anarchy and assualt weopon wielding militias be the law of what land they can protect' date=' take or control. And any crazed group with weapons

rapes and pillages there way down the interstate.

Yeah good times.......[/quote']

Have a nice day.

Archived