Gibson Brands Forums

Gettin Hitched

Rocky4

Also take notes about how good the sex is; that will also just disappear right around the 6 month mark..... lol

Oh yeah I'm not tainted at all...lol

I've found that as long as you keep them pleased with the sex' date=' the sex doesn't disappear, maybe something you should look at Jocko!:)

Congrats Rocky, I hope you guys have many years of happiness together. [angry

:) Congratulations. [angry]

Be as concerned about her welfare as you are about that of your guitars, and chances are good she'll remain interested in yours.

...focus on what's in it for you, and it might mysteriously dry up and blow away... if you each give "your 50%", it's a compromise, and nobody really wins. If you each give 100%, you both win.

^ Glad you got it right the second time Larry. Some people never do.

Those people are the same ones who never learnt from their mistakes...I know...took me 'til #2 to realise it was me who was the idiot.

Yeah,it takes 2 ta tango...but until you stop steppin' on toes...you may as well be dancin' the fox-trot.

Women...the only one's I understood were made of wire & wood.

Those people are the same ones who never learnt from their mistakes...I know...took me 'til #2 to realise it was me who was the idiot.

Yeah' date='it takes 2 ta tango...but until you stop steppin' on toes...you may as well be dancin' the fox-trot.

[b']Women...the only one's I understood were made of wire & wood.[/b]

And they aren't worth a nickle to snuggle up to.

Archived