Gibson Brands Forums

Singing/playing and Advair

Hall

I use Advair for my asthma, but i;m not a good guy to tell you....I don't sing and I never could so I dunno how it might be affecting your voice.

Though, my asthma hs improved significantly while on Advair....i almost never have to use the ol rescue inhaler.

What the fukc is this adair sh!t you're yackin' about?

Gimme summa that.

What are ya...A singer?...well you should know better so you can't be mucha one.

And you "aint" much of a person. I now have onset COPD thanks to fun in Vietnam in 67& 68 with the 101st Airborne. Get the picture now? So I've been put on this inhaled medicine, Advair and it's screwing up my voice. I am a professional musician. And you aren't a nice guy. I wanted some info from someone who may have used the medication. Now, stay out of my face and let me see if anyone has some experience with this drug used for Asthma and COPD.

Could care less where you been or what you done.

No need to put it out there in the world for everyone to see.

You took what I wrote wrong. Read between the lines mate.

Only a throat would get upset about someone saying bad things about him. Get over it. Don't play your Veteran card with me...this is a GUITAR FORUM.

My great Uncle is an unknown soldier,my great grandfather came home in time to have a son he never knew before going back out to serve his/YOUR country before dying somewhere in a foreign land,my grandfather served in the pacific before being deafened and wounded,bunkered down in a fox-hole from a mortar...blah fkn blah...and oh,they also never mentioned the war.

Now if you can't be civil and take a joke...GET THE FUKC OUTTA MY FACE!

Could care less where you been or what you done.

No need to put it out there in the world for everyone to see.

You took what I wrote wrong. Read between the lines mate.

Only a throat would get upset about someone saying bad things about him. Get over it. Don't play your Veteran card with me...this is a GUITAR FORUM.

My great Uncle is an unknown soldier' date='my great grandfather came home in time to have a son he never knew before going back out to serve his/YOUR country before dying somewhere in a foreign land,my grandfather served in the pacific before being deafened and wounded,bunkered down in a fox-hole from a mortar...blah fkn blah...and oh,they also never mentioned the war.

Now if you can't be civil and take a joke...GET THE FUKC OUTTA [i']MY[/i] FACE!

I could have expected exactly that kind of a reply from you. And, I'll play whatever card I like. Get out of the way please and let me get a few more real answers from muscians who understand the point in this post. And, Im not your mate. You just made sure of that one.

I use it for the same thing (C.O.P.D.), I find it dries my throat out, kinda makes my voice crackly sometimes, sometimes gives me a sore throat too, but not too often. Couldn't tell you about the singing thing though...I try not to do that, I'm not very good at it.

Dont know why my post was deleted but I will say this again.

Thank you for your service and I support all members of the US Armed Services. Thank you for your services to this country' date=' both past and present and the mod who deleted my post is a piece of sh it

Its truely a shame you cant even say thank you to Vets for their services which is more than most are ever willing to do. If this is what this place has come to I damn sure dont want to be around. From illegal wood purchases to all this bull crap here with all the bs polls. Its a sad thing.[/quote']

You may have noticed the op's posts are all deleted as well. Any reply containing a quote of any deleted post will also be deleted. It's automatic. You can thank our brother and sister Vets and I'll bet it won't be deleted.

Dont know why my post was deleted but I will say this again.

Thank you for your service and I support all members of the US Armed Services. Thank you for your services to this country' date=' both past and present and the mod who deleted my post is a piece of sh it

Its truely a shame you cant even say thank you to Vets for their services which is more than most are ever willing to do. If this is what this place has come to I damn sure dont want to be around. From illegal wood purchases to all this bull crap here with all the bs polls. Its a sad thing.[/quote']

Thanks, guitarest. And, agreed.

Archived