Gibson Brands Forums

my GAS has flared up...again!

S t e v e

Fred61 sig:

ES-335 with 57 in the neck' date=' 57+ in the bridge, wired out of phase in the neck, and with the Firebird neck like Dave Grohls. Vintage Sunburst btw[/quote']

I thought you could only do OOP with 2 pickups.

I like the heel on this Ibanez but dislike everything else. I know I shouldn't say that because I haven't played this model but I've played plenty of these Ibanez shredders and I just don't like the feel, sound, or look.

OTOH my friend used to have an Ibanez semihollow that was great. Pretty mediocre electronics but those can be changed.

Oh' date=' I think I figured it out! So both he and Ovation can make extra money! [blink

Lol....yeah that and maybe he had one room left in his mansion (bathroom) that didn't have a guitar in it, so Ovation provided him with the answer.

Hmmmmmm I'm thinking not so much

Sweet looking guitar and you are so dead on with the cradtsmanship of that plant. The 770 is a great guitar and and I would say for the none signature guitars its one of the best they make in that plant. So that has to be a killer guitar if your dumping the 770 to get this one Steve. I really wish they had a real dealer in my area that actually had nice guitars. Loads of Made in Indo's and other less than 600.00 guitars; but I do understand they really can't see many guitars in thie area. But its like Fields of green; stock the nicer guitars and they will come.

hello g' date=' you know what...i restrung and polished "ruby" the 770 today and played her for a while and it got me thinking that maybe i should find another way to fund the new mtm1 purchase? i sort of re-bonded with ruby today and don't think i can give her up [cool

Archived