Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson drops prices on USA line

NeoConMan

Dark Fire - $3,600 ---> $3,477.....

And yes, they'll have to try a little harder.

I couldn't believe when I was at Guitar Center last year when a guy was ringing up his new guitar.

I heard him say something about ordering his $3,800 guitar, I turned and looked.....

He looked at me....

I asked "Wow, what did you get?" - thinking a Les Paul Custom or a PRS.

With much abundant and evident pride he smiled and said "A new Robot!"

I tried to keep a straight face until I could extricate myself from the conversation......

I still can't believe that the Dust Tigger is still leading the pack at over $4k![smile]

If I had a million bucks, I would by all of them, and then have a public bonfire![bored] Sure, I'd be out a few thousand bucks, but at least then we would never again have to lay our eyes on those butt-ugly things.[blink]

I still can't believe that the Dust Tigger is still leading the pack at over $4k![biggrin]

Not exactly. It's more like no one is buying it, so they put in in front of everything else to try and up popularity. As a matter of fact I can only think of like one or two people with one.

I still can't believe that the Dust Tigger is still leading the pack at over $4k![biggrin]

If I had a million bucks' date=' I would by all of them, and then have a public bonfire![cool Sure, I'd be out a few thousand bucks, but at least then we would never again have to lay our eyes on those butt-ugly things.[biggrin]

If you bought them all they would think those guitars are good sellers and would make 10 times more than they did in the first run [lol]

If you bought them all they would think those guitars are good sellers and would make 10 times more than they did in the first run ^_^
Then I would buy them and use them for a little target practice!

If I couldn't shoot a real tiger (not that I would want to), I guess I'd just have to settle.:D

Archived