Gibson Brands Forums

took the family out for some air

jamman

They needed to get out alittle so here the are . please post any group shoots you all have.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

I noted the Gibson Longhorn in the photos' date=' very cool. It is a flat top correct?[/quote']

I'll let you know tomorrow , i need to check it . if i recall it has a slight arch to it.////// I was wrong , it has a flat top ,as i checked a little while ago . So much for my memory. lol!!!

Great looking herd there. How's the longhorn play?

Thanks , It's ok. not one of my go to guitars.Mostly because of the EMG's , I don't like the sound of them to much. I also have .09's on it and need to put 10's back so it will feel right.

Oh man' date=' very nice Guitar collection! Especially the V! Is it the 50 th Anni? Can we get some Informations about the Paul's?[/quote']

Here's the list:

09 LP R9 50th Anniversary (Heritage Dark Burst) 1/500, Bought 4-2010 new

‘10 PRS 25th Anniversary Santana Model ,10Top / Santana Yellow

‘09 LP R9 50th. Anniversary 1 of 59 (Rust Burst)

‘09 LP R0 Standard Ebony VOS

‘09 “Wildwood” CS - 356 Quilted maple & Korina

‘05 Les Paul Standard Faded T.B.

‘08 50th comm.edition, G.O.M. Flying V

‘08 July G.O.M. LPDC (trans blue)

‘08 Firebird VII (metallic red)

‘08 Fender Stratocaster ‘70’s reissue (black / rosewood neck)(Fat‘50’s pups)

‘08 Fender Stratocaster ‘70’s reissue (natural / maple neck)

1999 MIM Fender Stratocaster ’70’s reissue (white / maple neck)(‘69 pups)

1987 Japan Squier by Fender, Stratocaster (white / maple neck)

1986 Ovation Model # 1767-Legend

‘08 Marshall JVM 210H - 1960 AX Cabinet

‘10 Fender Blues Deluxe reissue

And some pedals

I couldn't fit all of them into the pics. The room is to small . One of the Strats(the Natural) is in Brazil , so that one would be difficult to take pics of. I wish the V was the Korina '58 reissue, but that 1 is abit to much money for me.The ‘08 50th comm.edition, G.O.M. Flying V is a great guitar. plays very smooth and has a great bite from the '57's classic's.

It gets played everyother day or so. Even the wife likes the sound and she knows nothing about guitars or music.

What would you like to know about the LP's , with 4 of them and maybe another on the way next week.each has a story.

And I don't type to much or fast. I did post the story of the Rustburst LP , so it's out there. Also with the Ebony one. i got them within a couple of weeks of each other last December-2009. Later Man

Very nice collection.

Killer Firebird. [cool]

Details on the Firebird?

Thanks,

It's a 2008 Firebird.It's top of the line. Gold hardware,MOP inlays,bound Ebony neck.The neck pup sounds just like every firebird should. I scooped it up as soon as i saw that Gibson was discontinuing them. I think i got lucky finding it. It was 1 of the last 1's from MF. The guitar plays excellent but is very heavy. with my bad back i don't use it that much. Also

they way the guitar is designed it's top heavy and takes a while to get use to. I was thinking of selling it, but today i was looking over the net and found a Firebird III for if i remember right.$2999-$3500 or something in that area. Right now i'll just hold on to it.The condistion of the guitar is Excellent+ as it doesn't get used much and i take care of all my guitars.

There's a place in my heart for that Bird and part of me never wants to sell it. As i've Had to sell guitars before i know the feeling and i don't like it.

You list a nice collection to please post some pics. Thanks.

Archived