Gibson Brands Forums

Pics here?

bloom59

So I bought my 1st electric about 6 weeks ago, and have since been given another by my brother, and would like to get in on the fun of posting picks of my 'kids'(as close as I'll get me thinks). I am going to borrow a buddies digital camera and was wondering if this, the Lounge area, is the appropriate place to post new pics, or is one of the sub-forums a better place?

So I bought my 1st electric about 6 weeks ago' date=' and have since been given another by my brother, and would like to get in on the fun of posting picks of my 'kids'(as close as I'll get me thinks). I am going to borrow a buddies digital camera and was wondering if this, the Lounge area, is the appropriate place to post new pics, or is one of the sub-forums a better place? [/quote']

post away mate! all guitar pics are welcome here [lol]

Yep.

If you wanna get creative' date=' you can even link to a photo-hosting website in your signature.

See below on the right where it says GEAR PICS and you get the idea.

I would not say I am very technologically inclined; I think I need to bust out the chemistry set and abacus just to figure out how to use the camera and set up my picture account online. Maybe after I figure that stuff out I can get more creative with my account in general. You guys have some pretty cool stuff up here to look to as an example. Plus, I should spend some practice time so I can actually learn how to play and not just make noise.

Although I saw that rapper 'Lil Wayne on SNL a few months back perform with a guitar, so maybe that last part isn't necessary...

Alright, let me give this posting pictures thing a shot. The one on the left is the 137 Classic I bought about 6 weeks ago; popped my electric guitar cherry so to speak(insert filthy joke of your choice here).

The LP is an Epi my brother gave to me recently. He put a Burstbucker in the bridge and '57 Classic + in the neck. It is a BEAST. It scares me a bit truth be told. Now I have to solve the problem of operator incompetence and save up for a nice low watt tube amp.

SAM_0023.jpg

Archived