Gibson Brands Forums

Why did Johnt never tell us how much money he won in Vegas???

onewilyfool

Pretty sure I saw him at the corner of Charleston and Nellis streets holding a sign "Brit needs airfare can you spare a squid".

I think he meant quid but was inebriated.

Maybe he wanted a seaman to take with him!!

Wily,

You never asked!

Loadsa money........... nearly enough for the taxi fare back to McCarran!

Have used most of it to fund our General Election ( probably enough said)

The rest, bless you Moose, has been tithed to the PPAOPPG with of course a sizeable donation to fund the next batch of tutorial DVD ( Blue ray version but same old sh*t) from He whose name cannot be spoken ( AKA The Great masked one)

Oh yes of course there's the airfare ( cattle class) to Robs backyard thrash and lastly there's the aquistion of a J250 with a fetching bright blue back and goldtop ( got there before you Buc!!) with of course custom made bridge pins fashioned from cocktail stirrers nicked from Caesars Palace!

In short what happens in Vegas

Stays in Vegas

AS I said to my wives!

Wily' date='

You never asked!

Loadsa money........... nearly enough for the taxi fare back to McCarran!

Have used most of it to fund our General Election ( probably enough said)

The rest, bless you Moose, has been tithed to the PPAOPPG with of course a sizeable donation to fund the next batch of tutorial DVD ( Blue ray version but same old sh*t) from He whose name cannot be spoken ( AKA The Great masked one)

Oh yes of course there's the airfare ( cattle class) to Robs backyard thrash and lastly there's the aquistion of a J250 with a fetching bright blue back and goldtop ( got there before you Buc!!) with of course custom made bridge pins fashioned from cocktail stirrers nicked from Caesars Palace!

In short what happens in Vegas

Stays in Vegas

AS I said to my wives![/quote']

HAHAHAHA.... sounds like a good time was had by all!!

Sir Johnt:

On behalf of the PISS POOR PICKING ACADEMY OF ADVANCE GUITAR TECHNIQUES

MYSELF AND aka THE GREAT MASKED ONE, , ONE AND ALL, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUNIFICENT DONATION RESULTING FROM YOUR ALL TOO SHORT SOJOURN TO OUR BEAUTIFUL LAS VEGAS. THE MONOGRAMMED HOTEL TOWELS & BATHROBES HAVE ALREADY BEEN DISTRIBUTED TO THE ACADEMY'S MOST DESERVING STUDENTS IE. THOSE THAT HAVE THE BEST SOBRIETY RECORD WHILE ATTENDING OUR MOST POPULAR COURSE SEX,YOU AND TEQUILA 101. ADDITIONALLY,THE BEDE , HOTEL COFFEE MAKER, BATHROOM DIRECTIONAL READING LIGHT AND HAIR DRYER, ALL PART OF YOUR GRACIOUS DONATION,HAVE BEEN PROUDLY INSTALLED IN THE ACADEMY'S GUEST LADIES REST ROOM WITH AN ENGRAVED PLAQUE DENOTING YOUR GENEROSITY. WE HERE AT THE ACADEMY ANXIOUSLY AWAIT YOUR NEXT TRIP TO LAS VEGAS SO THAT YOUR FURTHER DONATIONS MAY HELP COMPLETE THE FURNISHING OF OUR GUEST MEN'S ROOM.

WITH GRATEFUL APPRECIATION,

MOOSE MUI, PHD

p.s. PROFESSOR EMERITUS VERICOS VEINUS SENDS GREETINGS

WE HERE AT THE ACADEMY ANXIOUSLY AWAIT YOUR NEXT TRIP TO LAS VEGAS SO THAT YOUR FURTHER DONATIONS MAY HELP COMPLETE THE FURNISHING OF OUR GUEST MEN'S ROOM.

WITH GRATEFUL APPRECIATION' date='

MOOSE MUI, PHD

p.s. PROFESSOR EMERITUS VERICOS VEINUS SENDS GREETINGS

[/quote']

I probably shouldn't tell you this but the trouser press and condom machine are now on ebay. The Men's guest room upgrade might have to wait a little longer.

Sir Albertjohn

Your sad tidings just ruined my otherwise perfect day

The condom machine in particular would have been a welcome addition for demonstration purposes

in the Academy's SEX-You & Tequila 101 course

Moose

Well' date=' is it a hard Ice Cream or a soft Ice Cream????[/quote']

D'ya Know I am sure I have heard that expression before

Yeah Room 1936 ........Bellagio........ Las Vegas 6th March!

Moose the ice cream maker is on it's way,,,,,,, prepare ye!!!

Only one careful owner!

Sir Johnt

Old memories never die, the last time I was in Vegas there must have been a rental car couple staying in the adjoining suite. All I heard all night was "IT"S A HURTZ!"

Moose

Now for whatever reason that ice cream machine you mentioned comes to mind, the last time the Academy installed hot air hand dyers in the student washrooms, some idiot complained of a melted wristwatch.

Archived