Gibson Brands Forums

Red Dead Redemption!

jimmiJAMM

Woo hoo! Rockstar's new game releases today and I'm heading to Gamestop at lunchtime to pick up my copy for PS3. Here in New York City the game's ads have been plastered all over busses and phone booths for some time now so the word is definitely out! The early reviews are very good, although I was gonna buy it no matter what they said.

Reach for the sky, amigo!

Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg

Looks interesting and I haven't bought a new game in years. I went to Rock Star's web site and you'd think that an company that's capable of programming a video game could put together a web site that doesn't render like *** in Firefox. Is it available for PC or just consoles? I'd check myself but if I use IE from work it'll get flagged by our web site blocking filter and the site is all but unusable in Firefox.

Is it available for PC or just consoles? I'd check myself but if I use IE from work it'll get flagged by our web site blocking filter and the site is all but unusable in Firefox.

Only available on XBOX 360 and PS3 at the moment.

I love these western games. Beat the first Red Dead Revolver, Gun and Call of Juarez: Bound for Blood.

Love western Shooters! Gun was my favorite, but that could be 'cause Ned was voiced by Kris Kristofferson, lending it some real Cowboy Movie-like quality's to it.

I still don't have a modern console, I'm playing on an old XBOX. :-#

Archived