Gibson Brands Forums

I HATE The (F...ing) Beatles, and why!

charlie brown

I suggest you stop carrying a Chip on your shoulder, then acting like whoever knocks it off lacks self control. If you can't take the retort, keep out of the debate.
Chip on my shoulder? Hardly. With all due respect, opinions are opinions. Regardless what an individuals may be there is no reason for discourse such as this.
HellboundGreaser reminds me of one of those sad souls who only treats his misery by spreading his misery and negativity and contrary nature to others. And he thinks we are all morons because we don't see things his way. I wish he would be on his way to hell already, but in the meantime, I don't don't care what he thinks
especially in a discussion over somthing like music. How am I a "sad soul "spreading Misery"? "Think you are all Morons"? WTF? Why because I dont like the Beatles? and have opinions on RnR? Don't make me laugh. I have a "Chip on my shoulder because I can't take a retort"? lol Whatever dude, Git over yourself, none of this stuff is that serious.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chip on my shoulder? Hardly. With all due respect' date=' opinions are opinions. Regardless what an individuals [i']may be[/i] there is no reason for discourse such as this.

especially in a discussion over somthing like music. How am I a "sad soul "spreading Misery"? "Think you are all Morons"? WTF? Why because I dont like the Beatles? and have opinions on RnR? Don't make me laugh. I have a "Chip on my shoulder because I can't take a retort"? lol Whatever dude, Git over yourself, none of this stuff is that serious.

Then stop taking it so serious.

Well I suggest you stop carrying a Chip on your shoulder' date=' then acting like whoever's opinion is different than yours lacks self control. If you can't take the retort, keep out of the debate. [/quote']

******'... I mean Touche'

And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I for one love the Beatles and the music has brought me (and my entire family for that matter) hours of happiness and inspiration. We're all on this train ride together.

Nice AJ, I didn't know Acoustic Guitar Mag had it's own Profile Pages. I knew it had a forum, but didn't realize it was so set up. Great Mag, been subscribing for years.
The profile page thing is fairly new. I like it as it's easy to set up and deal with. Plus as you said Acoustic Guitar is a great mag. I checked out your band...Good stuff there! Also Big Bear is an beautiful place man, your lucky.

The profile page thing is fairly new. I like it as it's easy to set up and deal with. Plus as you said Acoustic Guitar is a great mag. I checked out your band...Good stuff there! Also Big Bear is an beautiful place man' date=' your lucky.[/quote']

Thanks, I feel lucky.[cool] It's the only reason I'd spend so much time and effort trying to play in such a small market, The Mountains are a huge fringe benefit.

I like to catch your show, if that's your band in your avatar. I like your style and commitment.smiley-cool09.gif

Archived