Gibson Brands Forums

wine red?

dvir

cqlove -

Killer LPC. And that's a sweet case to boot. :-$

dvir -

How bad is it peeling ? (pics)

If it's not too bad' date=' I'd leave it.

[/quote']

how can i posts pics on the furom?

how can i posts pics on the furom?

[bored]

god...im relativley new..but ive seen at least 100 explanations of HOW to post pictures on this forum' date=' ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...THERES A WHOLE FORUM PAGE DEDICATED TO IT...

[blush

What can I say? I have a wine red Flying V, a wine red SG Special, and I just bought this baby off Ebay tonight. This is the Ebay photo and if the guitar looks anywhere near this good in person I'll be a happy guy. Three Gibsons, all wine red. I guess I like 'em. David

studio.jpg

What can I say? I have a wine red Flying V

Do you mean a Heritage Cherry V?

I've never seen a Wine Red V.

I had a H. Cherry V, & a H. Cherry Explorer.

Traded them for Custom Shop SG VOS.

Still have my H. Cherry SG with an ABR bridge.

Thanks for the kind comments about my studio. While shopping for a Studio Deluxe or Traditional Pro and noticed this and made an offer I was sure they wouldn't take. They took it and I'm happy. Leaves me enough money to buy one the 50's Tribute Studios with P90s if and when they become available. I'm not into preordering as I had a bad experience on an amp that kept getting the shipping date pushed back forever. I'll take a photo of my Gibson trio when the Studio gets here. David

By the way GibSinCity you are absolutely right. The V and the SG are both Heritage Cherry. Can I get away with calling them "Cherry Wine"? Not that unusual for me to post before I think. Sorry for the misinfo.

Leaves me enough money to buy one the 50's Tribute Studios with P90s if and when they become available. David

By the way GibSinCity you are absolutely right. The V and the SG are both Heritage Cherry. Can I get away with calling them "Cherry Wine"? Not that unusual for me to post before I think. Sorry for the misinfo.

Yeah, I can't wait to hear those P90 Studios too.

"Cherry Wine", I like it.

Let's hope Gibson decides to finish more SGs in true "Heritage Cherry Wine".

So many I've seen lately are a really light-colored red, almost orange color.

Archived