Gibson Brands Forums

Thing on this les paul

ruckus100

No one was born knowing. Not even us in the oh so great and helpful gibson forum. [blush]

i hear ya TG...but' date=' you have to admit that this is a very "is it a joke or is he for real" question...guess we'll never know, but if it is genuine then you are right in every word [cool

Ruckus

Everybody here likes to make jokes .If you reread you own original post, you will realize

that the question was a little bit silly. Best thing to do is laugh about it. If you think they are razzing you to much

you've got a long way to go to catch up to Demoon (no offence Demoon) . Take it in stride an laugh with us.

hmmm now that i look back to the old post you right[lol] #-o[lol] [lol] that is pretty damn retarted and funny "what is the thing that looks like a switch "............. a switch you *** hole [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

sorry about the old post i was pissed off i had a bad day now im over it and i regret posting it but i wont do it again

Guest rogerb

All joking aside, this is the pickup selector switch which allows you choose/activate the neck pickup, bridge pickup or both pickups together. Up (rhythm) position will activate the neck pickup, down (treble) activates the bridge pickup, middle position acitvates both pickups. Keep in mind both volume controls need to be on when in the middle position.

All joking aside' date=' this is the pickup selector switch which allows you choose/activate the neck pickup, bridge pickup or both pickups together. Up (rhythm) position will activate the neck pickup, down (treble) activates the bridge pickup, middle position acitvates both pickups. Keep in mind both volume controls need to be on when in the middle position. [/quote']

Okay that is all fine and good but how do you turn on the blender to make the margarita's. There is an onboard blender isn't there.

For the price we pay for these guitars there should be one.

:-

Man, I'm shocked and amazed this thread is still alive! The dude got his answer- and I'm pretty sure everybody got in the "good" witticisms.. can't we just let it die now and let Ruckus put this shameful question behind him?

I'm just as guilty- I know- I just prolly bumped this thread back to the top, and I'm known to ask some questions that seem common sense to the vets...I know. I know.

Let's let it die quietly and dignified (as it can), eh guys?

Archived