Gibson Brands Forums

Got a cool gig this coming Saturday night!

daveinspain

Good luck and have lots of fun!

...It's an outside gig so I'll get to crank the Rebel.... I hope 20watts is enough...

Well that depends;

Outside in my back garden - Yes.

Wembley Stadium - probably not!

20 valve-Watts is pretty loud as long as Carl Palmer isn't on Drum duties that evening...

How big is the place you're playing?

Good luck and have lots of fun!

Well that depends;

Outside in my back garden - Yes.

Wembley Stadium - probably not!

20 valve-Watts is pretty loud as long as Carl Palmer isn't on Drum duties that evening...

How big is the place you're playing?

Not exactly sure... We are playing at a public swimming pool. So I imagine we'll be playing to one side of the deck so not huge but good size.... BTW' date=' I have played Wembley before but not as a guitarist.... [cool

Not exactly sure... We are playing at a public swimming pool. So I imagine we'll be playing to one side of the deck so not huge but good size....

That souds really cool - no pun intended.

BTW' date=' I have played Wembley before but not as a guitarist.... [biggrin']

You should give Fabio Capello a call ASAP!

Fabio Capello??? I played Wembly as Sound Engineer of a concert....

But can you kick a ball?

F.C. is (for the moment) the England football team manager. They are returning from South Africa three weeks earlier than they had hoped...

But can you kick a ball?

F.C. is (for the moment) the England football team manager. They are returning from South Africa three weeks earlier than they had hoped...

I hear you.... USA is out too.... but Spain is still in so I can still root for a team...![cool]

Good deal, Dave.

I LOVE outdoor gigs. Even hot sweaty ones. Nobody can say you're too loud, except the sound guy and the people in the front, and the bass player, and the drunk chick on the side of the stage, and the ............

[biggrin]

Archived