Gibson Brands Forums

Attention Florida residents, need advice on good stores to buy gibbies.

Thundergod

I'll be going to FL on august, I'll be visiting Orlando and Miami. Can anyone suggestsome good stores to visit? I'd like to buy me 1 or 2 new guitars while I'm there; they have to be new, I don't like buying used guitars (unless it's to help a friends who needs the money or something like that).

I'll be going to FL on august' date=' I'll be visiting Orlando and Miami. Can anyone suggestsome good stores to visit? I'd like to buy me 1 or 2 new guitars while I'm there; they have to be new, I don't like buying used guitars (unless it's to help a friends who needs the money or something like that).[/quote']

TG, are you not satisfied with the gorgeous guitars you already own that you want two more! :-({|=

btw...if you want a GM sig then you have to find one "used" as they only made a few from 2000-2002...jus sayin [cool]

[biggrin]

TG , there is a good GC in Hallendale Fla. outside of Miami. I got my PRS there. good selection of all brands. It it right off of I-95, and easy to get to by car. Maybe 30 minutes from downtown Miami. I'm not sure about Orlando so i cann't help you there. The Sam Ash in Margate ( close to me ) doesn't have much stock from Gibson USA , as no new guitars are being produced, yet. although i was there today and was told , Gibson USA will resume shipping in August. You can pm me if you want to .

It's been a long time since I shopped them, so I don't know if they are currently carrying Gibsons but, there is a Sam Ash in West Miami (just off SR826 west of I95) and another on West Sample Road in Margate, west of Pompano Beach. Last time I was at the Margate store they had tons of guitars there. Google the exact locations.

There are also some GC stores around, but I suspect they wouldn't be any different from the GCs anywhere else.

There is a smaller chain store in West Palm Beach, George's Music, but I don't know if they are currently carrying Gibsons. They are nice to deal with though, and they are fairly close to the West Palm GC so you can do two stops close together.

I try to do all my business at the local M&P stores here in St. Lucie County, but they do not carry Gibsons.

Notes ?

TG ' date=' there is a good GC in Hallendale Fla. outside of Miami[/quote']

Wow, I shopped a guitar from them some 5 years ago, the guys at the store were nice and knoledgeable, with all the GC rants out there lately I didn't know if that store was still safe for the guitar player :(

Good to know I can still go there! Thanks dude.

Archived