Gibson Brands Forums

Just bought tickets to see Deep Purple!

daveinspain

iv'e had load of opertunities to see them over the years, but i can't get over the fact that richie blackmore isn't with them...even though steve morse is a world class guitarist i wouldn't go see them live without richie.

i bet it will be a great show though dave [biggrin]

Like This?

Kind of.

Some of those Skynyrd guys just don't look overly healthy to me.

I think it detracts from the performance.

ls_508.jpg

Like I said before, I hope it's a great show.

Telling on myself time: Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Somehow or other, I was thinking you bought tickets to see The Moody Blues. That would make them that much older.

Sorry.

Carry on.

"Purpendicular" is one of my favorite cd's. It's with Steve Morse (maybe his first with DP) and Jon Lord is still with them.

Ian Gillian is probably the greatist vocalist ever for rock, and Roger Glover/Ian Paice, sheeze......

Enjoy an incredible piece of history, my friend, with or without Ritchie Blackmore.

"Purpendicular" is one of my favorite cd's. It's with Steve Morse (maybe his first with DP) and Jon Lord is still with them.

Ian Gillian is probably the greatist vocalist ever for rock' date=' and Roger Glover/Ian Paice, sheeze......

Enjoy an incredible piece of history, my friend, with or without Ritchie Blackmore.[/quote']

The greatest DP line up of all times: Ian Gillian, Roger Glover, Ian Paice, Ritchie Blackmore, Jon Lord!!!

Archived