Gibson Brands Forums

GIBSON! ADMIN! ANYONE!

Gibson CS

Gibson gives people free gear or sponsors them because the people who will play it will advertise them. They're essentially advertising themselves on you.

The more people you play for and the more famous you are factor into the odds of getting endorsed.

Think of yourself as a salesman. Can Gibson sell enough gear from YOU in order to justify giving you a free Les Paul?

I know you're a great player, but are you selling out arenas yet too? ;-P

But yeah, that WOULD be the most badass thing ever. Period.

If it were only that easy ...

I know "people" with over 16,000.000 records sold under their belt and they still PAY for their guitars .

At a huge discount of course .

Find a Gibson banner and hang it on your stage somewhere in plain sight and mention you play only Gibsons because they are the best .

And great chops are a must ...

Trust me on this one .

First approach would be to ask them for merchandising material like banners & T-Shirts, plus 'giveaways' for you to distribute like leaflets and picks. Your interest might be reciprocated eventually.

Not that I'm getting an endorsement deal any time soon (big time understatement), but I don't think I'd want one. I wouldn't want to feel like I had to use one type of guitar whether I was really obligated or not. An amp is one thing as you don't often switch amps during a show, but I wouldn't want to hear about it from Fender because I also like to play a Les Paul and vice versa.

lol

Hey Ive herd about people getting endorsments and stuff lately, I'm just looking for some free les pauls=d>

however, im sure that if I was ACTUALLY supported by gibson, they would say, " PLAY A WORN BROWN VINTAGE EXPLORER, or PLAY THE REVERSE FLYING V"

idk if id want that, id just like a $h!t load of les pauls

haha

haha

dear santa, ive been a good little boy this year. please sir i wanna a gibson endosement deal for christmas. i aweady have my 2 front teeth, so pweease give me a gibson endosement,

and peace on earth

lol

haha

dear santa' date=' ive been a good little boy this year. please sir i wanna a gibson endosement deal for christmas. i aweady have my 2 front teeth, so pweease give me a gibson endosement,

and peace on earth[i'][/i]

lol

And a partridge in a pear tree!

Archived