Gibson Brands Forums

What ever happened to the Experience Hendrix Gibson Stratocaster?

Californiaman

So Henry blames forum users and their negative reaction for the Hendrix estate pulling out of the deal. I always thought it was Gibson that made the wise decision to end the product.

As for making an inovative guitar Hendrix would have played if he was alive.........I find really kind of offensive and wrong.

As for making an inovative guitar Hendrix would have played if he was alive.........I find really kind of offensive and wrong.

I think what he meant was that Hendrix was the type who played what worked for him and looked for new innovations to help him create music. Personally, I think Hendrix would probably be playing a Parker Fly or perhaps some sort of Line 6 setup if he were alive today.

I was gonna say the same thing. Who's to say what he would have done? That's a creative spin on "I want to make money off the Hendrix name." Well, I guess I blew my chances of getting an account over there. It was pending for a few weeks.

I'm gonna go back to designing a hat that Abe Lincoln would have worn if he had lived 15 years longer than he did.

If Jimi was alive today' date=' he would be playing jazz with an archtop, and do the 3rd Stone riff in the middle of a solo. LOL

Craig[/quote']

That, or a DiPinto (in the face mask) and hitting the "Woody Woodpecker" or "meet the Flintstones"...

Archived