Gibson Brands Forums

Favourite-looking guitar?

pohatu771

I do own a warlock but I have never been in to the radical designs from B.C. Rich, however the Mocking bird special arch top in wight sure is a pretty one (not really a radical design but it is B.C. Rich) I love the ebony fretboard and cloud inlays and the wight with black high lites just is an eye catcher.

492887.jpg

492888.jpg

Hmmm... not to be a spelling Nazi or anything but I don't think that's the rhite way to spell wight... unless you are referring to an Isle ](* [/quote']

Rotcan droppin' the Grammar Hammer! Haha, just kidding. My favorite looking guitar would probably have to be the SG, and I love the Angus Young Sig (my avatar). I never really liked the Les Paul shape up until recently. '57 Gold Top would take a close second.

RotcanX aptly pointed out:

Hmmm... not to be a spelling Nazi or anything but I don't think that's the rhite way to spell wight... unless you are referring to an Isle

...or unless you happen to be Elmer Fudd. Or another of Mel Blanc's characters, one Waymond W. Wadcwifffe, who when asked what the "W" stood for, meekly replied, "Wobert."

Rotcan droppin' the Grammar Hammer!

ooh' date=' CLASSIC! Can I borrow that? Seriously. It gave me a good hearty lol. Still laughing on the inside default_eusa_wall.gif

My favorite guitar shapes would have to be the SG and the EM series. Mostly the older EMs with the beveled bodies. I love the swept-C shape. I also like the look of the Rickenbacker 4001 basses, but it looks funky on the guitars they put those bodies on.

Archived