Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Visual (aka: "Sex") Appeal!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a Sheraton II Tabacco Sunburst beautiful guitar my first electric. Foolishly I sold it to buy a Fender Tele. I spend many an hour rueing that decision and vowed and decreed to never sell another guitar to finance another, I have seven guitars now, a tele a strat, LP black beauty, zakk wylde LP bullseye. EJ200S natural maple(Beautiful) a Washbourne 12 string, and Aussie made Cole Clarke electric accoustic cutaway. I will eventually get another Sheraton but still can't believe I sold my old one.](*,) Man your vintage sunburst it truly beautiful!!

Pete

Well, I have a very strange taste in guitars. In my opinion, the sexiest guitars are either a Cherry Red SG or a black Explorer. I just love guitars with weird body shapes :D/

And BTW, Charlie Brown, you rock!

Speaking of...Where is CB?

Thanks, guys! I was out in Colorado, visiting family over the "Fourth!"

Didn't have a chance to read or post, in over a week! "Withdrawl" big time!

LOL! Good to be back....

And, I have to agree with RotcanX, about Schtang's Sheri! Beautiful!!

There are a lot of great looking guitars on this forum!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

CB

Thanks CB. The quilt is really nice. The guitar sounds great although sometimes a little "muddy". Me, on the other hand . . . I'm still working on it after a couple of years. On a side note, I played a '58 Gibson LP VOS yesterday and boy do I wish I had $3,000. I understand that the pickups were Burstbuckers #1 and #2. I loved the sound they put out. I'm thinking about putting those in my Epi.

Archived