Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD TO ME (FRIDAY) not Epi, but cool

Kong

Not an Epi, but thought I would share...

'04-'05 Mexi-Strat - 60's reissue got it for $300!

Been gassing for a Strat for a while, lost a couple in a flood in '99. This thing plays as good as it looks...

040-1.jpg

[noob]What's HNGD? I got the "New Guitar Day"' date=' but stumped on the H...[/noob']

H stands for happy. And just to clear anything up, imo= in my opinion (imho= in my honest opinion), GAS= guitar/gear acquisition syndrome. You may have known those already but I just wanted to cover all of the basics.

GC

HNGD ( Happy New Guitar Day ) ! Man; that finish is freaking awesome ! Enjoy !

+1 on that "Fender Blue" ... great look. I'd like one of them myself ... only with a maple neck! Enjoy!

HNGD!!! Love that blue,looks awesome!

Yeah the color really grabbed me, then when I saw the condition I was astonished. Thing is a real player too.

Is this a Classic Players 60s? I was looking for a 50s when I found my Deluxe.

I think it is the Classic Series 60s Strat. Here is a link to the MF listing.

MF Strat Listing

+1 on that "Fender Blue" ... great look. I'd like one of them myself ... only with a maple neck! Enjoy!

Jim

+2

I just got a Fender Squire Strat for $50.00 on Thursday and its the best $50 bucks I've spent. I would love to have your Strat though. I LOVE that color!

Guest icantbuyafender

what is the name of that beautiful shade of blue???

she's a real looker!

One like this with parchment pearloid knobs, tips, backplate, pup covers and pickguard would be amazing with a maple neck...

what is the name of that beautiful shade of blue???

she's a real looker!

One like this with parchment pearloid knobs' date=' tips, backplate, pup covers and pickguard would be amazing with a maple neck...[/quote']

is that lake placid blue?

That is Lake Placid blue. I can't put it in the case because I just want to stare at it (when I'm not playing it.)

Archived