Gibson Brands Forums

We're all spoiled

ksdaddy

I don't consider myself spoiled. I work a job I hate for too little money. Guitars are one of the few pleasures I have in life. I deserve to treat myself well.

Edit...I haven't gone anywhere on vacation (holiday-for the Brits) in over twenty years because I would rather spend the money on a nice guitar (or bicycle..my first love) than have a bunch of pictures or t-shirts from places that really wouldn't thrill me in the first place.

I don't consider myself spoiled. I work a job I hate for too little money. Guitars are one of the few pleasures I have in life. I deserve to treat myself well.

Edit...I haven't gone anywhere on vacation (holiday-for the Brits) in over twenty years because I would rather spend the money on a nice guitar (or bicycle..my first love) than have a bunch of pictures or t-shirts from places that really wouldn't thrill me in the first place.

BL**DY DITTO gearbasher!!

I reckon that when I smoked , gave up 2 years ago, I did 40 per day that in UK parlance today would roughly equate to £11 or £77 per week or (calculator comes out) £441 per annum.

That was my money used to "fuel" my habit.

So if I turn my habit in to a quest for a J300 then all I have to do is to save for 5 years and I get one for free.

Except that I have to pay for the Weight watchers classes to lose the 30lbs I have put on since I quit!

Archived