Gibson Brands Forums

Short dumb jokes

daveinspain

O.K. then; 1001101010010000011101110101011101 walks into a bar, 100101101000011111011101010 says, 10010101 10010010 !!!!!!!!!! Bartender replies, 100100010000111111 10100111101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[confused]:rolleyes:[flapper][thumbup][flapper][biggrin][unsure][scared] :unsure:

You... Me... damian. That's the 10 of us! [thumbup]

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is from my nine year old. What do you call a snail on a ship?

A snailor.

Beautiful, compliments!

"If it's gonna be fight, let it be tough" said the snail and climed onto the steel rail of the railroad track.

Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you. Give me a pig! He looks you in the eye and treats you as an equal. -- Winston Churchill

Bit a joke per se, but a funny, albeit honest, line. [thumbup] Thumbs up to you Winnie!

Why did the digital guitarist take a taxi to the gig ? It would have been a harddrive...What did he say during the show ? " And now for our next number." What happened when the digital guitarist had a heart attack ? The doctor told him he had bionary art disease. Why did the digital guitarist's girlfriend leave him ? His hardware didn't work. What did he think when she left him ? " Wow, she really did a number on me. "

Did you hear about the two threaders who were lost ? One said to the other, "Where IS that POST office?" Why do analysts play fenders? Theyr'e into Stratistics...What did the salesman say to the Firebird X ? "What are you doing here, this is a guitar store!" You can tune a guitar but you can't tunafish........[confused][crying] :unsure: [scared][blink][glare]

Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you. Give me a pig! He looks you in the eye and treats you as an equal. -- Winston Churchill

Bit a joke per se, but a funny, albeit honest, line. [thumbup] Thumbs up to you Winnie!

My favorite Winston Churchill quote is

“'You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. 'Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober.”

My Horse turned up with a broken leg. So, I had to shoot it. Now it's got a broken leg and a gunshot wound. [crying]

Not sure why. I suppose it helps the healing process. If she ain't better by next week, I'll shoot her again.

Stole that from LTCG.

My Horse turned up with a broken leg. So, I had to shoot it. Now it's got a broken leg and a gunshot wound. [crying]

Not sure why. I suppose it helps the healing process. If she ain't better by next week, I'll shoot her again.

Stole that from LTCG.

"I've been on a diet for 3 weeks. So far, I've lost 21 days."

That's so true in my recent case that it's not funny. A friend of minesays he can tell when his diet is working because he has to start navigating the fretboard by the side dots on the neck instead of the guitar laying on his "shelf" and being able to see the top of it.

A couple more silly originals;

A guy tells his wife " I think I'll write a book." Wife says, " What a novel idea. " What was the novelist's wife's name ? Page Turner. What was his daughter's name ? Novelle. What was his son's name ? Author. What did the novelist's wife do when he came home late ? She threw the book at him.

What is on the blues guitarist's headstone ?????

I DIDN'T

WAKE UP

THIS MORNING

[thumbup]

Shouldn't it have been repeated 3 times? Then the closing line of the verse is something like, "Oh God, I think I'm dead."

Next verse repeats 3 times, "It's dark here where I'm traveling" and closes with, "I don't think this is Heaven"...

Someone else can take it from there...

Archived