Gibson Brands Forums

Strats

EVOL!

Agreed. I always saute (sp) mine w/ plenty o butter, sea salt and crushed black peper. The thinner, the better.

That's the way to do it. Not a whole bunch of butter, just enough to coat. And some mushrooms... Now I'm hungry, haven't eaten dinner and working on a 4 page paper for tomorrow. I was supposed to start like 3 weeks ago

Fred,

Type 8 pages (yes, eight) as fast as you can - stream of consciousness kinda thing - with everything but the kitchen sink.

Throw EVERYTHING in it that crosses your mind.

Go back through it and read carefully, throw out redundant content.

Borderline stuff or things not worded quite right, change the font color to red so it doesn't escape your scrutiny.

I find that it's easier to clarify by trimming and merging down to required length.

Trying to think of additional stuff and adding it sucks, making it flow smoothly is all but impossible.

Or do it your way.

[woot]

Fred,

Type 8 pages (yes, eight) as fast as you can - stream of consciousness kinda thing - with everything but the kitchen sink.

Borderline stuff or things not worded quite right, change the font color to red so it doesn't escape your scrutiny.

Trying to think of additional stuff and adding it sucks, making it flow smoothly is all but impossible.

Then post it whether it makes sense or not!

Sorry, I just couldn't help it.

Fred,

I find that it's easier to clarify by trimming and merging down to required length.

Or do it your way.

[woot]

Fred, did you ask for advice?

Fred,

Or do it your way.

[woot]

Nah, I'm doing it on the red light cameras and how stupid of an idea they are (except i make it sound more smarterest) im on page 3.5

Get rid of them all, put YIELD signs in their place.

Nobody coming - GO!

Somebody coming - it's your butt if you don't give the right of way.

Cause an accident - summary roadside execution.

Think how much smoother traffic would flow, with the stupid lights only where they are absolutely needed.

Archived