Gibson Brands Forums

how are you all today?

S t e v e

Pretty much all of it - Mostly lost wax and silversmithing some gold work but it's gotten almost out of the price range for most people again. I also have recently gotten into the PMC silver, bronze and copper for one off pieces. The piece's I'm working on now are a his and her set of gothic designed Claddagh rings that are going to be used as a wedding set. They will look like only somewhat like a traditional Claddagh since they will have skulls instead of hearts.

I do a little bit of most kinds of art mostly Jelwery, Sculpture, Ceramics and Glass work both torch work and blown as well as Stained Glass. I paid my way through college doing art then just did it as a hobby until I retired now it's getting busy again.

Thats awesome.

My dads a jewler and Ive wanted one to become one buts it a dieing art...all being done in China now...

I love lost waxing as well.

I had a pretty lazy day. I was feeling sick last night (coming down with something) and so i went to bed early...i ended up sleeping 12 hours. I was pretty tired all day but managed to get the dogs out for a walk, went out for dinner with the wife and then watched my Leafs kick Ottawa's ***!!

Pretty good day...i feel better but still tired. Now i am just enjoying some beers while watching True Blood....about the only Vampire show/movie that I like.

Nice of you to ask....

Woke up in a good frame of mind...saw the tail end of the Japanese Grand Prix, not a total disaster

Watched an irritating politics show on TV

Enjoyed catching up on this site

Was planning a jaunt to the coast but the weather hasn't delivered as promised..... [crying]

:-({|=

Three day weekend off of work. Put up new blinds, mowed , installed new range hood, and an oil change Saturday. Sunday we have family coming over for a late lunch. I plan on mowing at the other house, and taking the bicycle out for a good ride. Supposed to be in the upper 80s today! Monday, I hope to chill and do some yard work. With the kids home this weekend, the guitars were put away.I usually keep them on stands in the great room. Better safe than sorry.

Archived