Gibson Brands Forums

New Pedal Day! (2)

Silenced Fred

Received the Carbon Copy from Duane, he even threw in a free Hello Kitty guitar pick!

He wasn't kidding... this thing is covered in dust. I am super busy for the next few days, but I will try to upload a clip soon.

Thanks man

Glad someone can make use of it.... I'm also losing my Tascam 8 track USB mixing board and the software.... Once I get my Tascam DP-02, I'll ship you my old recording gear... I did some decent recordings with it.

... [blink] Wow man, I really don't know what to say.

It's something you'll grow out of in a couple of years, but you will need a mic pre-amp, which is pretty cheap... I just need recording gear that doesn't require a lap top...

You'll dig the Sonar8 software, and you seem like a computer savvy chap that will be able to take advantage of what it has to offer.

It's something you'll grow out of in a couple of years, but you will need a mic pre-amp, which is pretty cheap... I just need recording gear that doesn't require a lap top...

You'll dig the Sonar8 software, and you seem like a computer savvy chap that will be able to take advantage of what it has to offer.

+1 to duane[thumbup]

That's what I'm talkin about! Giving a leg up to a College Kid.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he didn't even ask for it[flapper] [drool]

+1 to duane[thumbup]

That's what I'm talkin about! Giving a leg up to a College Kid.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he didn't even ask for it[flapper] [drool]

Great people around here

When I get signed by Sony (It's a joke around the band), I will definitely give a shout out to Duane V [thumbup]

Received the Carbon Copy from Duane, he even threw in a free Hello Kitty guitar pick!

He wasn't kidding... this thing is covered in dust. I am super busy for the next few days, but I will try to upload a clip soon.

Thanks man

Man, you're getting all kinds of goodies! The Carbon Copy is one of my favorite delays. I'm using a DM-2 now, but im about to pick up another CC(it's way more versatile).

Man, you're getting all kinds of goodies! The Carbon Copy is one of my favorite delays. I'm using a DM-2 now, but im about to pick up another CC(it's way more versatile).

I know! I haven't really had a chance to use it yet, way too busy on the newspaper at college, but hopefully tonight I will get a chance to rip some stuff on it.

Archived