Gibson Brands Forums

This Forum....

Supersonic

is probably the best and most helpful guitar forum that I have found on the internet. Thanks to everyone that contributes. I've learned a lot of useful stuff since I joined this place just from reading random threads. As a "beginner to modding", it's nice to be able to ask questions without people (well most of them) treating you like an idiot and actually offering advice. I guess animalfarm is correct when he calls it "The Friendly Forum".

That is all. [thumbup]

I have to agree with you. Of all the forums etc. for guitar and musicians, the Epiphone forum is the most friendly and knowledgeable out there!

Lot's of good people here sharing their knowledge and experience.

I appreciate all of you who make this possible.

is probably the best and most helpful guitar forum that I have found on the internet.

I guess animalfarm is correct when he calls it "The Friendly Forum".

That is all. [thumbup]

Me too, it's a great place to hang around, learn and if possible, help.

Yep, definitely like this Forum. I started calling it "The Friendly Forum" as

a "Tounge-in-Cheek" kind of deal, never really expected anyone to notice. Thanks.

It's the contributions of all our members that makes this thing work. We LEARN from

each other - I learned about CRAYONS (Thx, Willy) [biggrin]. Info comes from unexpected

places, like reading random threads - never know WHO will toss out an idea that makes

you go "Hmmmmmmmmm......"! [thumbup]

Flo-Post-090710.jpg

634037208062657995-ReallyBadMusic.jpg

Archived