Go buy a Picasso

P90's are ok but not the cat's whiskers

Everybody has the right to give their 0.02

Nowadays wealth is a moving concept

Enjoy

Philosophy from the Living Room

:-({|=

V

I like moving concepts !!!! Goldtops move me !!!!!!! I like cat's whiskers !!!!!!! R9s R8s R0s and Goldtops are the cat's pajamas !!!!!!!!! I like Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like my wife.

No, not you Dave. The guy up top. "Why do you need so many guitars?" (in a screechy girly voice)

I always feel like the most blessed man I know where guitars and the related trappings are concerned.....in our 25 years together my wife has always been my #1 supporter......she not only backs me on every purchase I make, but takes an active role in "scouting out" new gear for me.

She often beats me to the e-mail sales ads and had perused them when I get home....she always tells me if she sees anything she thinks would intrest me, online, or locally.

She's bought me a few guitars as surprise gifts including a dandy Korean Vintage Sunburst Epi J-200 she happened across locally and my 2010 Gibson SG Std. (brand new) in Heritage Cherry.

I've actually had to STOP her from buying me guitars that I really wouldn't use, or already have a better version of.

She asks me every other week if there are any parts or accessories I need, or if i'm still planning on upgrading this-or-that.

Granted, i'm good to her as well.......but I can't imagine a more enthusiastic wife where my music is concerned.

Archived