Gibson Brands Forums

So a musician walks in a guitar store....

dem00n

so a guy walks into a guitar store........and kicks the krap out of the kid thats butchering Stairway.......strangles both of the kids that are doing "Sweet Child O' Mine" over & over &over, with a lead cable......jerks the seat out from under the "preppy guy" with his ear against the amplifier blaring Metallicas "One".......grabs the salesclerk thats too busy playing computer games by the hair of his head, drags him to "The WAll" and shouts, "I wanna try THAT Les Paul, on the TOP ROW" as he points wildly at it..........returning to the sales desk after an enjoyable "test drive" he pays cash for the guitar and shakes a little "case candy" from the salesmans pockets.......laughs at the "extended warranty" offer and leaves......

Then he realizes that he's a musician, just spent a years worth of his Pizza delivery money and that he can't return the guitar to the salesman that he just kicked the S*%T out of. So he gets in his mom's car drives immediately to the nearest Guitar Center to sell the Les Paul for a quarter of what he just paid for it it. He then goes outside, stands as close to the door as possible and smokes a pack of cigarettes before finally returning home to the basement at his parents house. He then picks up the Epiphone he got for christmas/birthday two years earlier, plays the same lick he has played for the last 6 months, logs into the gibson forum and hopes to find some comical post by the ChanMan.... The End? msp_biggrin.gif

Then he realizes that he's a musician, just spent a years worth of his Pizza delivery money and that he can't return the guitar to the salesman that he just kicked the S*%T out of. So he gets in his mom's car drives immediately to the nearest Guitar Center to sell the Les Paul for a quarter of what he just paid for it it. He then goes outside, stands as close to the door as possible and smokes a pack of cigarettes before finally returning home to the basement at his parents house. He then picks up the Epiphone he got for christmas/birthday two years earlier, plays the same lick he has played for the last 6 months, logs into the gibson forum and hopes to find some comical post by the ChanMan.... The End? msp_biggrin.gif

Oddly specific.

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the premise is terminally flawed.

Why would a musician enter a guitar store??

[flapper]

Oddly specific.

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the premise is terminally flawed.

Why would a musician enter a guitar store??

[flapper]

Why did the musician enter the guitar store ??? To get to the other slide...[scared]#-o:-k[lol]

CLOSE !! but no cigar......

i've only been playing that 1 lick for 5 months ! [flapper]

Then he realizes that he's a musician, just spent a years worth of his Pizza delivery money and that he can't return the guitar to the salesman that he just kicked the S*%T out of. So he gets in his mom's car drives immediately to the nearest Guitar Center to sell the Les Paul for a quarter of what he just paid for it it. He then goes outside, stands as close to the door as possible and smokes a pack of cigarettes before finally returning home to the basement at his parents house. He then picks up the Epiphone he got for christmas/birthday two years earlier, plays the same lick he has played for the last 6 months.... The End? msp_biggrin.gif

Then in the middle of playing that very same lick, the cheap Chinese pickups in the Epi pop, buzz, and go out, Then the musican loudly exclaims "damn, I shouldn't have sold my Gibson for a quarter of what I paid for it." [flapper][laugh][lol][flapper]

Just yankin' your chain, I own two Epis, I wouldn't have spent the dough on em' if they sucked.

Archived