Gibson Brands Forums

So a musician walks in a guitar store....

dem00n

I will if someone asks me? I'm 48

Its Zep, and I like it.

In high school it was an excuse for a hug...a real long one.

Dave

One of the first things I ever learned and I also love Zep. Just wondering if kids still like learning that one. I remeber when I was teaching around 96 or so it was enter sandman and such.

I DO remember walking into a guitar store, a kid was playing 'Stairway To Heaven', and the young salesman asked and then told him to stop playing 'Smoke On The Water'.

And in a piano store, I watched a tone deaf dude walk in, try a few pianos, get frustrated, and declare, " Darn it, I can't tune a piano but I can tunafish."

so a guy walks into a guitar store........and kicks the krap out of the kid thats butchering Stairway.......strangles both of the kids that are doing "Sweet Child O' Mine" over & over &over, with a lead cable......jerks the seat out from under the "preppy guy" with his ear against the amplifier blaring Metallicas "One".......grabs the salesclerk thats too busy playing computer games by the hair of his head, drags him to "The WAll" and shouts, "I wanna try THAT Les Paul, on the TOP ROW" as he points wildly at it..........returning to the sales desk after an enjoyable "test drive" he pays cash for the guitar and shakes a little "case candy" from the salesmans pockets.......laughs at the "extended warranty" offer and leaves......

I LOVE it when i'm visiting Guitar Center after my annual "profit share" check arrives.......

sorry, I get bored too.......

A musician walks into a store and says, "I need a pack of 12 gauge guitar strings."

The guy behind the counter says, "You must play bluegrass."

The musician says, "I resent that! If I had come in here and asked 10s, would you assume I played the blues?"

The clerk says, "No."

The musician continues, "What if I had asked for strap locks, would you assume I was some wild, guitar slinging metal player?"

Again, the clerk says, "No."

"Then why," the musician asks, "would you assume I play bluegrass, just because I asked you to sell me 12 gauge strings?"

"Because," smiles the clerk, "this is a shoe store."

A man walks into a music store, walks up to the clerk and says, " Where's your sneaker section ? " Clerk says, " You must be a bluegrass musician. "

Musician asks " How did you know ? " Clerk replies, " Because this is a music store. "

[scared] :unsure: [crying][flapper][rolleyes]:-({|= ............

`

i thought this was gonna be a drummer

joke thread [flapper]

`

Didja hear about the singer that locked

the van keys inside the van during load

in ? He hadda break the window to get

the drummer outa the van.

[Where's the Rim Shot emoticon?]

`

Archived