Gibson Brands Forums

how much would you give to of been at this gig!

S t e v e

Man you'd have to pay me to go to that.

I don't just want to say they suck and leave it at that but man... It's not my style to begin with but IMO their instrumentals are cheesey and I feel like I've heard them all before and their vocals are terrible. They're definately NOT the best band around.

Sorry Steve. I don't want to be all negative all over your thread but I just can't resist! They're so bad!

Man you'd have to pay me to go to that.

I don't just want to say they suck and leave it at that but man... It's not my style to begin with but IMO they're instrumentals are cheesey and I feel like I've heard them all before and their vocals are terrible. They're definately NOT the best band around.

Sorry Steve. I don't want to be all negative all over your thread but I just can't resist! They're so bad!

hey buddy i get it, we all like different things in life...if we didn't then life would be boring B)

ah man I love the Black Keys!

I don't know about Europe but they're HUGE in the States right now. They're all over the radio and tv commercials bur they're actually really good unlike most current popular music.

yea i'm just messing with nathen [biggrin]

who?

:-k

If you're trying to be a d¡ck...

If not, check them out. Fuuuuuuuuucking amazing. Look up I Got Mine, Thickfreakness, and a bunch of their new stuff. They won iTunes album of the year for Brothers and have been all over commercials. Dirty gritty blues is their old stuff, new stuff is very soulful but dirty as well.

I love them, and seeing them the 30th of this month, I paid 45 bucks to see them [biggrin]

My drummer loves Bullet for my Valentine, no offense Steve, the genre of "nu-metal" sounds very similar. A lot of bands aspire to sound just like them, and it drowns out their talent and ability IMO. I appreciate what they do, but I won't buy their music. If someone asks me to go to one of their concerts, hell yeah! [thumbup]

If you're trying to be a d¡ck...

If not, check them out. Fuuuuuuuuucking amazing. Look up I Got Mine, Thickfreakness, and a bunch of their new stuff. They won iTunes album of the year for Brothers and have been all over commercials. Dirty gritty blues is their old stuff, new stuff is very soulful but dirty as well.

I love them, and seeing them the 30th of this month, I paid 45 bucks to see them [biggrin]

My drummer loves Bullet for my Valentine, no offense Steve, the genre of "nu-metal" sounds very similar. A lot of bands aspire to sound just like them, and it drowns out their talent and ability IMO. I appreciate what they do, but I won't buy their music. If someone asks me to go to one of their concerts, hell yeah! [thumbup]

BIG love for you nat, i'd love to go to a bullet gig with ya [thumbup]

Archived