Gibson Brands Forums

Devi Ever CONSOLE pedal..

chase1410

http://www.effector13.com/index.html

I thought this was VERY interesting...thinking about giving it a go...really unique idea [thumbup]

It does sound good. If its supported properly with a full range of cartridges I could be tempted.

At the moment though, I just want her to build the next batch of 90's so I can get my hands on one. I notice you've got one, what do you think of it?

It does sound good. If its supported properly with a full range of cartridges I could be tempted.

At the moment though, I just want her to build the next batch of 90's so I can get my hands on one. I notice you've got one, what do you think of it?

I really like it... comes right up there with my Fuzzy Lady and that's saying something..great for palm-muting and power chords...works great for soloing and tapping as well...reminds me of a fuzz face with it's own special attitude..and hell for 50$ it's the best pedal on my board for it's value...(of course had to wait 2 months but was definitely worth the wait.)

I really like it... comes right up there with my Fuzzy Lady and that's saying something..great for palm-muting and power chords...works great for soloing and tapping as well...reminds me of a fuzz face with it's own special attitude..and hell for 50$ it's the best pedal on my board for it's value...(of course had to wait 2 months but was definitely worth the wait.)

Thanks for the info, it definately seems to be what I'm after.

Gotta admit...it looks a little gimmicky to me.

I mean, it's just an extra piece of gear that you plug the modules into. What makes that any better, more convenient, more interesting than individual stomps? You can stack stompboxes and cascade them with no trouble...unless I'm seriously missing something here.

I just don't get it. I'm sorry.

Now you can buy the much cheaper cartriges instead of buying a whole bunch of expensive pedals. It's more portable, convinient, and cheaper. Plus it's awesome.

The cartridges are going to be like 50 bucks. Most of the Devi Ever stuff I see is like 100. This is 140 or something and already comes with a cartridge. It seems pretty sweet. I mean get two of them and I could have like my whole pedalboard down to that then (if the pedals were comparable).

Makes a ton of sense to me. I don't think it will ever hit mainstream, but cool nonetheless

Archived