Gibson Brands Forums

Paging Fuzzy Fred

46 and 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like looking at rainbows and reading poetry. Occasionally I'll wear purple or pink.

I'm a man. A man who loves breasts.

Rainbows are cool, I have some awesome pictures I took when it was raining and you could see them begin and end and move.

Poetry is lyrics without music and often have more meaning and are better constructed. I have a book of poetry I have written.

I'm more about eyes and legs myself

Rainbows are cool, I have some awesome pictures I took when it was raining and you could see them begin and end and move.

Poetry is lyrics without music and often have more meaning and are better constructed. I have a book of poetry I have written.

I'm more about eyes and legs myself

Now...I never said I didn't like eyes and legs. [biggrin]

A beautiful woman is beautiful even in the unappealing parts. There's no one physical feature that makes a woman attractive--not for me, at least.

I suppose you could say I'm more of a personality guy (you could say that, but I don't recommend it.)

I love women, though. It's a love that reaches out from deep within me. It's an intense desire for love, companionship and understanding.

There's a reason why I always sought the company of young ladies while I was growing up.

Call me a hopeless romantic.

RE: Poetry. Lord Byron FTW. A few months back I started writing a concept album based on his poem "The Darkness." I might pick that up again some time soon.

...On my original note: I only know Emma Stone for her physical beauty. I have no knowledge of her being. But she is very pretty.

Now...I never said I didn't like eyes and legs. [biggrin]

A beautiful woman is beautiful even in the unappealing parts. There's no one physical feature that makes a woman attractive--not for me, at least.

I suppose you could say I'm more of a personality guy (you could say that, but I don't recommend it.)

I love women, though. It's a love that reaches out from deep within me. It's an intense desire for love, companionship and understanding.

There's a reason why I always sought the company of young ladies while I was growing up.

Call me a hopeless romantic.

RE: Poetry. Lord Byron FTW. A few months back I started writing a concept album based on his poem "The Darkness." I might pick that up again some time soon.

...On my original note: I only know Emma Stone for her physical beauty. I have no knowledge of her being. But she is very pretty.

Honestly, I am all about the personality, and the smile and eyes. If you think about it, you will always have to put up with her personality, get to see her smile and stare into her eyes, but not always will she be naked. Also, you can tell a lot about a person from their eyes, the eyes never lie.

My best friends are women, no joke. They won't judge as harshly as men when you reach out to them.

I'm the same way man, a hopeless romantic. I get made fun of for it all the time. But I'm content so it all works out

Wow, this turned from I wanna bone Emma Stone to lets get in touch with our emotions... REAL FAST

Honestly, I am all about the personality, and the smile and eyes. If you think about it, you will always have to put up with her personality, get to see her smile and stare into her eyes, but not always will she be naked. Also, you can tell a lot about a person from their eyes, the eyes never lie.

My best friends are women, no joke. They won't judge as harshly as men when you reach out to them.

I'm the same way man, a hopeless romantic. I get made fun of for it all the time. But I'm content so it all works out

Wow, this turned from I wanna bone Emma Stone to lets get in touch with our emotions... REAL FAST

Emotions are good. Don't resist them.

And I know what you mean about the eyes...oh man, it's always the eyes.

Emotions are good. Don't resist them.

And I know what you mean about the eyes...oh man, it's always the eyes.

I just got *****ed out by my one friend she said guys aren't supposed to have emotions, or at least we are supposed to hide them or something [lol]

The girl that yelled at me has eyes that go straight to your soul, no joke [wub]

peaches

mmmm. =P~

Some times subtlety is a good thing, Fred.

I totally fell for my future wife (15 years married, 18 years together continually) on one of our early dates when we were picking out a movie and I looked down into here green eyes, oh man I was HOOKED!! She was wearing a green coat and it really brought out the green in her eyes. Emma Stone is pretty but in all seriousness, the most beautiful woman in the world to me will always be my wife.

Thread OFFICIALLY hijacked now.

She's still nowhere as good looking as Emma Watson when she had long hair. She even models for burberry

All of my lady friends say Emma Watson is hotter, and I disagree. We were in the same speech class and for one where we had to go against someone, that's what we did. Emma Stone is way hotter, she has that '**** me' look going on.

And now, Watson looks like Justin Bieber. case closed

I thought I was the only person who thought that... [lol] I'm not a guy so I really shouldn't even be in this thread but, I still see her as Hemoine from Harry Potter [flapper]

NO WAY! You rock, tell my friends that, it'll be good to hear that from another girl

It's ok, we welcome everyone. As you can tell, it got pretty close to The View for a while there, XDemon is definitely Joy Bayhar

NO WAY! You rock, tell my friends that, it'll be good to hear that from another girl

It's ok, we welcome everyone. As you can tell, it got pretty close to The View for a while there, XDemon is definitely Joy Bayhar

Why thank you, my fuzzy friend. And Joy Bayhar... her hair still gives me nightmares [crying]

I have no idea who Joy Bayhar is, I just hear her name whenever someone talks about the view...

And you are quite welcome, keep making fun of Emma Watson

You can google her if you want... but I suggest not to unless you like your eyes rotting out of your skull. [lol]

Archived